Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Anyone from back around Newcastle west way hear home savers had to be closed down today due a customer making a shit up one of the aisles? @Copper_pipe

1 Like

Daughter in Perth says v soon up to 10 ppl may gather together socially an obvious precursor to bars n restaurants opening, we will probably be busted by the time this happens here

Germany and korea started that shit and it came back to bite them in the ass .

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

So a german and a Korean took shit in Homesavers in Newcastle West and a traveller bit them in the ass?

1 Like

So so funny , your family must love living with a clown

Do I amuse you?

Are you not entertained

Don’t know TBH but it’s feckin awful,my immediate neighbour is really upset about the lockdown , as she’s high risk she’s not been out more than twice and to make matters worse she’s a granny again twice in the last few weeks and can’t see the baba’s, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if it was man made, backfired big time if it was

1 Like

Irrespective of who or what caused it we have to deal with it properly, by adhering to the government’s advice, I despise Leo and Harris but it is what it is

Last I heard from my source is they’re going checking the cameras to see if it was one of two suspected culprits - a) an old woman or b) a man from Rathkeale.

*My source seems to be a few hours behind

1 Like

Looper

1 Like

Doesnt sound great.

1 Like

Bugler from Clare, sure. Started it but couldn’t finish it.

1 Like

Almost certainly true. Someone does a shit in the @tesco newcastlewest pretty much daily. Its part of the daily tesco comms worldwide

The Buglers have form for that. Brendan Bugler attacked Niall Moran with a hurley in 2008.

1 Like

Does it have a hitch?

I’d insure it for a week if possible, drive the bollix out of it up and down the M7, and sell it on