Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Limerick folk very bad to support economic development in the county

1 Like

Correction: Fredaā€™s out in Ballinanty have the fried chicken on the planet.

Sake

Land isnā€™t exactly prime agricultural in the first place.
How are ground based panels going to be intrusive?
Road traffic would be minimal once building works had finished.

Leaching of water table? Wtf.
Couldnā€™t be worse than the excessive amounts of Sprays & Nitrates the ground is already getting trying to kill rushā€™s & weeds to allow the grass grow after the Fertiliser.

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget the bats. Thereā€™s fierce concern for bats amongst the Irish NIMBY community.

It doesnā€™t make any sense, you can still graze sheep around the panels and they actually look nice when in place

Neighbours losing their shit with whoever sold the land making a few quid most likely issue

Iā€™d say if a cheque came in the door, youd see a quick shift in attitude.

1 Like

Jaysus, the climbing walls in UL are something else, brilliant for all the family, serious workout as well, the kids love it, great sense of achievement, even the easy walls are tough, 16 metres doesnā€™t sound that high until you see it

15 Likes

Iā€™m glad to say I voted yes in the referendum for future students to pay additional fees to pay for this and the new student centre. I left my mark in my final year

5 Likes

A money laundering arrest this evening is the talk of the town. Closing in on the gym & drugs crew.

:popcorn:

1 Like

Any particular gym?

or Jimā€¦ :popcorn:

1 Like

Are they like that Gym & Coffee crowd?

1 Like

Raheen

1 Like

Ya she unfortunately deleted her Instagram yesterday.

1 Like

PM please Iā€™m intrigued

I see Darren is opening another coffee shop on the Ennis rd.Fair play to him.

1 Like

Place behind St. Maryā€™s Credit Union I heard

Itā€™s behind the Gaelic Grounds, at the corner of the open stand and Clare end terrace.

Was that an old shop before?