Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Fair to say that Limerick city is definitely the cafe capital of Ireland. People will flock here in their droves to people watch on the terraces of Limerick, listening to live opera on Thomas St, especially on the magical european rugby days, where it will be seen as a badge of honour to be able to go to the hallowed grounds of Thomond park and sip top quality coffee on the way, then pints of porter afterwards.
Combine Guinness and coffee and itā€™ll lead to some dose of the shits.

1 Like

Anyone ever heard the term ā€œkeggermanā€?

HqdIsYDH_400x400

Is there nobody drinking coffee outside in Kildimo-Pallaskenry?

Johnstons, used sell mostly solid fuels.

Small inside and a bit uneven out the front for tables. Might need a bit of work.
Bit off the main road, so donā€™t see it doing well. Iā€™ll do my best for him.

1 Like

No,tae only in Kildimi.

There was a shop there called Lynches when I used to live on that side of town, they were lovely people, most recently a launderette I think, have i the right place?

1 Like

Indeed you do did a roaring trade on match days

1 Like

Will support this. Hope it goes well.

The coffee is only OK, heā€™d never do business in town but might do alright over there if he sorts out the baked goods

Where is best for coffee around town?

Fuck me, have you been out with a score chart already?

2 Likes

He has a place in Mungret, itā€™s been there for ages.

Best coffee is in the hipster places @PasqualePaoli
Rift, Habit and Fika are all top class.

2 Likes

What would you order in them places?

I presume a cappuccino is frowned upon, has to be Ugandan coffee beans, shit out by a goat, in an expresso or something?

2 Likes

Are you asking me?

I like African coffees, I didnā€™t used to but theyā€™re my favourites now, very different from the South American.
I just like strong black coffee, my order is a short americano, double espresso with a small bit of hot water

3 Likes

Black coffee is the order

1 Like

Ya Iā€™d only ever get a cappucino but Iā€™m not not a coffee drinker, and I know good coffee is completely wasted in them.
Butlers in the crescent do a lovely cappuccino

1 Like

Iā€™d say youā€™d get a superior cappuccino in the places I mentioned, lots of people drink cappuccino, I donā€™t like any milk in the coffee, itā€™s a completely different drink

1 Like

I do like an auld cappaghcino. You could go for a mackeyato if you were feeling adventurous.

1 Like