Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

I donā€™t want to be accused of having notions

pretty much all coffee tastes the same to me - iā€™ve only every had one bad one, where the barista burned the beans in London, it was horrendous

1 Like

Have you tried Keith Earls new coffee. Tis grand

1 Like

Thereā€™s something I learned today

Yeah. Good strong coffee. V good online service.

clever name too.

1 Like

Heā€™s banging out shite to all the auld Milfs doin the loop in Mungret,I donā€™t think theyā€™re too bothered wether itā€™s Maxwell house or Nescafe and the odd hot chocolate to the young kids.Hes always busy anytime I pass.

Ya, I think he might need to up his game a bit over there though as he wonā€™t have the same passing trade that comes from Mungret park.
He should link up with one of the small bakeries that sell at the markets etc, the food offerings in Mungret wonā€™t cut it at all.
Good luck to him though, Iā€™ve stopped there a few times (Mungret) and theyā€™re always very friendly

Fika Coffee is very good, but the lad who runs is very friendly and can go a bit OTT in describing the coffee thatā€™s available (they usually have 3 different ones on).

Do you like a complex coffee? Or would prefer something that has more floral notes? Etc

I would genuinely walk out of a coffee shop if I was asked that

2 Likes

Lean in close, quick look over the shoulder to draw him in, like you had a bit of oh-so-hot tittle-tattle some of the lads on here go mad for, then BOOMā€¦ headbutt.

5 Likes

Like Niles Crane

Chicken Hut temporarily closed due to staff shortages. A blow for Limerick posters on here. None of that amazing gravy readily available.

A kappa chino as itā€™s called in Limerick and youā€™re not supposed to drink one after breakfast.

Strong coffee gives me a right dose of the shits, really moves my bowels. This happen anyone else?

1 Like

No but I must try it. Iā€™m due a big evacuation

1 Like

I always wait for my coffee before having my first shit of the day, Iā€™d say it has a positive effect alright, but not after that for me

1 Like

Going for a jog after weetabix or porridge wonā€™t be longing opening your bowels!

I like to have a really strong coffee in the morning and then, about 20 minutes later, go to the Jacks and really open up and express myself

4 Likes

I canā€™t stand coffee. You couldnā€™t pay me to drink it. I love a cup of tea.

2 Likes