Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

A polish kid?

Christ that’s an awful tragedy

For anyone. Dual carriageway road ends shortly before it and the speed doesn’t always come down.

He must have been on his way back cause the lorry on the news was facing towards Limerick

His father lived in Limerick, his mother lived in NCW. I don’t know if he took the mother’s car and drove in and was on way back out (less likely) or was in Limerick and took the father’s car and was driving out to NCW where he lived with his mother.

Awfully sad. Supposed to have been a really bright kid. Not really troublesome or a tear away from what I hear. God only knows why or what happened for it to occur

1 Like

The car was in absolute bits, no tougher job than first responders.

1 Like

By all accounts a good student and a quiet young lad, never in trouble at school or around the town. More into computers and technology than other stuff. It’s mad really. Poor family.

2 Likes

Have you congratulated the family on their big gaelic moment yesterday?

Has he a direct connection?

Let’s assume he does

1 Like

https://www.rte.ie/archives/2020/0121/1109812-limerick-lacks-signposts/

2 Likes

Found this interesting, and a little surprising.

Looks like cute Kerry fuckers aren’t declaring their income.

5 Likes

Must have counted one of the days JP was in Martinstown.

3 Likes

Is Rathkeale over December factored in

1 Like

Bad crash outside Croagh around 6.30. Just past the village on the Rathkeale side. At least four cars involved. Two ambulances on the scene. Nobody killed, but I’d say some bad injuries, there was debris fucking everywhere.

Tailgating the cause probably. It’s a fucking scourge on the roads at the moment.

It does my head in. No need for it. I don’t think it was anyone overtaking cause the road is so busy at that time.

Don’t need to overtake, just someone having to brake and it’s too late to react.

1 Like