Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Yeah the overtaking was a separate point.

Fuckers who drive up my hole see my brake lights a lot.

A cunt in a van with the company info on the van tailgated me for over 20kms recently.

He backed off eventually once I rang his employers to ask who’s life he was trying to save? The Cunt

4 Likes

I don’t know if it’s a record but this place didn’t even last three weeks, they spent a lot of money kitting it out and on signage etc.
Costly lesson about Limerick tastes

One look at their website and menu told me that place wouldn’t last very long, but any new business should have enough funds to last a lot longer than the first few weeks.

Let me get this straight. You were driving like an old woman blocking the road and then called the company whose driver was behind you, who was just probably trying to get home to see his children before bedtime, to complain? Would you not consider just getting out of the way or did you enjoy the rush of power for a few minutes?

1 Like

I was driving at the speed allowed.

Thanks for caring

1 Like

Decathlon taking over the Honebase site at the Parkway

Good news :+1:

5 Likes

Class, great news. Good gear, decent prices, will bring employment and maybe even convert some to a healthier lifestyle. Great news

They are being boycotted here for continuing to operate in Russia.

2 Likes

Just what Limerick needs. Cheaper tracksuits.

27 Likes

Back in a cheaper tracksuit.

2 Likes

Careful now. You’ll be accused of doing a pile on

1 Like

A lad from Mohill who might be known to the Mohill lads here has some kind of a financial services/accountancy business in Limerick city fell victim to a viscous beating and mugging in Liverpool Saturday night. He’s in hospital over there in the care of neuro-surgeons and the outlook is unclear at this time. It’s a tense situation.

Was he over for a stag with a from ballananty? Know a crew who went over but hadnt heard of any trouble.

Tragedy avoided- some of our roads are bloody treacherous as are some of our drivers

Adare Farm milk? Couldn’t find it in any shop in Adare or P’Well. Still in business ?

Over for the racing at Aintree, won a nice few quid according to reports. While he wouldn’t have been flash he may have been seen peeling off a rowl and was targetted.

Local Limerick politics at it again. All 5 people who run 100 twitter accounts will be flat out making it a great friday rather than part take in TLC

1 Like

:grinning:

10 Likes