Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

You couldnā€™t make it up. The crowd out in Shannon are as thick as planks.

@Batigol needs a transfer home to sort things out.

Thatā€™s him. Just googled him and his missus (butterface) showed up too. Jaysusā€¦

I had a client one time who told fantastic tales of the Irish hospital sweepstakes which his family had been involved in. Sounded like a serious cowboy operation

I think it was originally founded by old IRA men and turned into a massive slush fund for those involved.

Itā€™s biggest market was the US but it was illegal there, so they used to send lads to the US On a plane with the prize money strapped to their body :joy:

Thereā€™s a great documentary to be made of it actually

I think thereā€™s a decent Radio One podcast on it.

Irish one was in large funding the republican movement for donkeyā€™s years

100 percent, dev tbe bollox was also involved

Iā€™d say a lot of money never made it to the hospitals alright

1 Like

I reckon so too, funded mostly from ex Patā€™s in tbe states, Irish America made it happen, no money at home at the time

Only 10% ever went to the hospitals.

They also had some scam, that I canā€™t remember the exact details of, but they were able to buy back potential winning tickets in advance and then claim the prize themselves.

1 Like

I flicked through that ā€¦ One line in there saying most of these lads are from estates that once upon a time would have been at war with each other but now are up on stage rapping ā€¦ go way ta fuck will ya.

Emmett got a lovely new driveway out of this

So the farmers want (or have been) getting the council to tar what are basically private roads for them?

They wouldnt want you to know that. Think of the poor farmers

Two absolute cunts.

1 Like