Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Would seem the obvious question to have been asked, was waiting for it in article.

2 Likes

I saw that inspector throw a very sneaky dig during a match many years ago.

#SaveDromSquare :muscle:t2:

A very nice lad. He spent six days in hospital in Liverpool, he has to go to Beamount for more check ups I heard.

1 Like

Disgrace

Square??

Itā€™s a triangle :grin:

Thanks for that. A grand lad.

He is and he has built a good business and is well thought of in the industry. A big referrer of business to me would be very good friends with him and I have only ever heard a good things.

1 Like

https://www.rte.ie/news/regional/2022/0427/1294651-clare-limerick-mayors/

The commonsense line in there is to reopen a line to Foynes. However Iarnroid Eireann got out of most freight traffic 15 years ago and the return strategy is headlined as 2040 which likely means 2050.

The simplest and most effective use of government funding for both transport and housing is to heavily inventivise and grant-aid the re-developent of older housing stock in towns and smaller cities. However that may drive down house prices so you have the vested interests who wont go with that.
I am just after a lunchtime stroll in a run down town where I see 3 re-development projects underway to reclaim and use vacant buildings. It should be 10 in this town.

Lots of long term announcements such as the rail quarter in Limerick but these are 15-20 years away going by past experience.

And while I am it, the cunts are reducing road width near me to 3m to allow for cyle lanes, all well and good for cars but these roads carry double-decker buses which will run right alongside the cycle lane.

Iā€™m hearing rumours that Ed Sheeran will be signing a few songs in a part of West Limerick next weekendā€¦.

An ode to Davy Mann, the Bog Garden and the residents of Fairhillā€¦?

If the works had started sooner he could have cut the ribbon for the stand in Mick Neville Park.

A hip-hop rendition of ā€œThereā€™s only one street in Dromcollogherā€ :eyes:

Heā€™ll be a step down from Sean Carrig in the Top, but I suppose he could be a curtain raiser

West Limerick to the fore here on Nationwide. Sporadic poster @SHANNONSIDER coming across magnificently as he explains the process in producing savage cabbages.
Whatā€™s clear Iā€™d the Treaty folk appreciate good grub.

1 Like

The old Heaton Buckley shop on the dock road is becoming a coffee experience centre run by the Old Barracks.

The coffee quarter.

A fairly bizzare location, although theyā€™ve done well with turning the Birdhill shop into a "destination ".

Hopefully will be child free also. Adds to the appeal.

1 Like

Itā€™s a bit bizzare given you cant even sit down there.