Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

WTF is that the same fella in the last two posts? The fella dancing down the catwalk is the new principal of some school in Limerick, a Catholic school?

Yeah crazy.

1 Like

ā€œVolunteer teachersā€ the second coming of Christ would occur before that.

1 Like

Mad stuff to be fair. Dancing is a core subject.

Anyone watch the catfish uk episode with yourman the tatoo artist who popped his cheery with a ghost?

City looked well. Hes a loon your wan was too.

@backinatracksuit

This was only alright.
Not a patch on the Bao Buns.

2 Likes

They guy you are thinking of Iā€™d say @Your_Mums_Athletic would have played with him at Abbey Rovers. John.
No idea if its the same family

2 Likes

The Indian one, I had that last week I think, maybe the week before, it was ok, but the Canadian version was too class.
I had some lovely Brazilian pastries and sushi from there at lunchtime, itā€™s a great spot

1 Like

John was decent but i donā€™t know about being a top, top player. ā€¦ Are these Collopys related to friend of the forum Johnny Bogā€™s mrs, Sharon?

I would have played with John Collopy, an absolute baller as a young lad. He has a couple of FAIā€™s with Fairview, good player.

1 Like

Perhaps. There was gossip back in the day that Man U were interested in offering him trials. Could be nonsense. Went out on the beer with him once or twice as I worked with his missus when i did bar work. Canā€™t remember if i asked him or not. He knew your old friend GF well :grinning:

No idea about the Sharon lady. Dont know her at all

I would be in agreement, he was better as a teen than at junior, he came back to the pack a bit in his twenties.

Youā€™ll have to be specific about GFsā€¦

His grandfather lived over there and was a huge fan, I think the trial talk was garbage. I think he does painting now as I saw him down the Locke a few times when they were doing work in there.

Used to post on other internet forums i think. Oval ball relatedā€¦

Jaysusā€¦ Youve lost me

I was through there around 2pm but didnā€™t eat. First time around there, it was buzzing. Off to French Table now as the mother is 70 on Monday.

1 Like

School books. That is your last clue

1 Like

That clue literally changed right in front of my eyes,

Iā€™ve already said too much :upside_down_face:. Tom has so many enemies he cant possibly remember them all!