Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Heard a good one yesterday. Would have heard it a lot over the years, but hadn’t heard it in a while.
“He walked into a job, and he had no qualifications, high up or down low.”

"… the drivers had become involved in a verbal altercation and a large crowd gathered. "

That’s the job. Admit nothing.

You know yourself the plague of modern society is where there is a crowd there is a clown recording the whole thing

True. All you need in that case is to goad him into throwing the head or swinging a paw.

Hit the ground like Pat O’Connor then and job done.

2 Likes

@raylan

Anybody know if the bank of Ireland in Raheen is open?

Not at this hour anyway

The lodgement machine should work though If they are open during the day? I noticed in the banks that closed the lodgement machines aren’t working outside either.

I say try the one on o connell street that will have to be taking lodgements from businesses

Considering it was dragged out for the ref strike last year I thought they would finish this out too. How many games were left? And how many were left when the ref strike happened?

Nice and simple solution.

I was in there about three weeks ago, so I’d say they’re open now.

Or should this go in the travellers thread

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/limerick-man-accused-of-rhino-horn-trafficking-extradited-to-us-1.4260295%3Fmode=amp

Double bubble for the Rathkeale Rovers on a day they announced restrictions on international travellers

1 Like

A small setback to the operation. Rhino horns are synonymous with Rathkeale, the industry will endure have no fear.

2 Likes

Aboy the kid. How’s life?

Life is but a pale shadow of its former self, Julio. I feel a little like Edmond Dantés during his years in the Chateau D’If.

3 Likes
1 Like

How twee