Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

I don’t know, I think it’s a different question, that’s a main road. The SCR is already hampered by one way streets bordering it etc, and it’s one way from fennessy’s into town batting a few blocks, it’s very sensible, so if you’re coming from Dooradoyle or Raheen etc (on your bike) you have that comfort or safety of knowing that you’re being looked after, the idea is to encourage younger people to cycle, Limerick is incredibly flat, an ideal cycling city really, this is a no brainier, locals will have access, and parking, and it connects the suburbs to the city,
I can understand the elderly being put out by change, but it’s not gonna affect them adversely, unless they need a second car, but sometimes there has to be concessions made

The same lads who were OIUTF defending the right of pensioners now @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

Bizarre that he still hasnt grasped that

People on bikes mate

Meanwhile solicitors, local politicians and judges are free to object without condemnation

Would you be happy with the cycle lane if 1 local judge/solicitor was shot maybe as collateral?

Do i get to pick which one?

2 Likes

Went for a run around the city there. Jesus, it must be in the Top 5 nicest cities in the world.

Along by the beautifully lit boardwalk as swans glide past on the full tide. An oversized moon rising over Limerick castle with the sweet smell of weed lingering on the air. Epic.

14 Likes

He’s a grand singer

Quilligans are rats.

1 Like

Paddy is sound.

1 Like

No such thing.

Were you wearing a hat and a yellow jacket?

I was ya. :eyes:

I was out with the dog, you passed my house, I’d always take an interest in a jogger

1 Like

I’m a runner

11 Likes

2 Likes

Johnsey’s is surely Toooooomondgate?

it’s kileeeeeeely keeeed. the road is the boundary

Coin-toss :man_shrugging:t2: