Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Should I stop certain members of the public from entering the shop?

It’s generally not recommended to stop certain members of the public from entering your shop unless they have previously committed theft or caused trouble. Doing so could be seen as discrimination and could harm your business’s reputation. Instead, you can focus on improving security measures to deter theft and ensure that all customers are treated equally and respectfully. If you do have issues with specific individuals, it’s best to contact local law enforcement for assistance.

Should he get some private security companies involved? Limerick has a few. The man is reportedly losing 250k per annum.

If the situation has escalated to the point where the business owner is losing a significant amount of money and feels that their safety is at risk, it may be worth considering hiring a private security company to help manage the situation. Private security companies can provide trained personnel who are equipped to deal with potential threats and can help to deter criminal activity. However, it’s important to do thorough research on any security company before hiring them to ensure that they are reputable and have a good track record. Additionally, it may be helpful for the business owner to work with local law enforcement to develop a comprehensive security plan for their business.

Thank you Ceist

You’re welcome! If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Second murder on that block in about 6 months I’d say

That’s the block that used have the Neon Budweiser sign in the window. You’d see it driving in the Dock Road. Few years ago now I suppose.

“She’s open for business tonight”, as a friend of mine in the car used say…

A lot to take in here

2 Likes

I find it weird that people get a kick out of looking at cars, would actually travel and pay money to do so, it takes all sorts

1 Like

It’s weird but each to their own. I also find it very weird that you would advertise ROD as a selling point.

2 Likes

Not sure what ROD and MHR standing around in wellingtons gawping at Una Healy adds to the event.

Gags about exhaust pipes and checking under the hood…

People who are into cars are always extremely weird individuals.

2 Likes

Sure he was elected on the basis he would drive a vintage car to the DĂĄil.

Laughed at that. I know a few. Definetely a bit odd.

There used to be a ‘Midnight Club’ in Limerick before. A load of weirdos revving engines at eachother in a car park.

2 Likes

I like the idea of an international drifter, like he’s hopping on trains all over the World living the life of a hobo

Remember when every young fella was a boy racer. That was a weird time

2 Likes

It’s nice to see actual rare cars like Ferraris or Aston Martins but you can bet there’ll be lads gawping at souped up Toyota Corollas and Honda Civics at this thing

1 Like