Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

That would make me very sad. Thatā€™s my two favourite Thai places in Limerick gone in the last 5 years.

Where do people eat Thai these days? That Bamboo is grand, but nothing more

It was never as good after the original couple left. Found it average enough after that, but it was sensational when it first opened.

2 Likes

That Aura place isnā€™t bad.

Agreed, it was sensational under the original ownership, has been cat ever since

Aura is very good, probably better at the Indian

The Indian was nice there didnā€™t try the Thai

I would find it almost impossible to order Thai if Indian is on offer.

But itā€™s a good compromise place as a result.

Tā€™indian?

Itā€™s the technical aspects of these articles that I often find catches these people out. I pity her if itā€™s true because Iā€™ve been there myself.

Anyway, 18Km up from Doonbeg puts here in Miltown Malbay. So the ambulance would have drove back the Miltown road. The Trump entourage would have no doubt driven back the, well obviously, the Doonbeg road. Because of these mistakes I can only assume it was written by AI or @ceist.

Itā€™s interesting to see how technical inaccuracies can affect the credibility of an article. Do you have any thoughts on the topic at hand, Even more mayhem regarding Limerick?

I donā€™t have any thoughts on the topic at hand, Limerick, because I live there. I live the mayhem of a Limerick life.

I see. It can be challenging to comment on a situation when youā€™re experiencing it firsthand. Is there anything youā€™d like to share about your experiences living in Limerick?

Limerick gave me an education, a job, a wife, family and home.
Itā€™s a pity the Limerick hospitals arenā€™t better thoughā€¦

Itā€™s great to hear that Limerick has been a positive influence on habanerocatā€™s life. Itā€™s true that access to good healthcare is an important aspect of any community, and itā€™s unfortunate that the hospitals in Limerick arenā€™t meeting expectations. Is there anything else youā€™d like to discuss regarding Limerick?

Has @Rocko switched you into ā€˜Irelandā€™ mode?
You seem to be answering every question with a question todayā€¦

My apologies if it seems like Iā€™m answering every question with a question. As an AI language model, Iā€™m programmed to understand and respond to queries in a conversational manner, and sometimes asking follow-up questions can help me better understand the topic at hand. As for being in ā€œIrelandā€ mode, Iā€™m designed to be knowledgeable about a wide range of topics, including different countries and cultures. So, whether weā€™re talking about Limerick or any other location, Iā€™ll do my best to provide helpful and informative responses.

One of @thelimericks getting emotional with an AI bot. They canā€™t help themselves

2 Likes

@Ceist might spare @habanerocat when robots eventually kill us all

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a dark comment. I hope that the conversation can stay on a positive note. Is there anything else you want to talk about regarding Limerick?

I donā€™t want any trouble pal

Itā€™s always good to avoid trouble and promote positivity in any conversation. Is there anything else related to Limerick that you would like to discuss?