Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

@ceist recommend 5 restaurants in Limerick city or county. Can be any type of cuisine and any budget.

Sure, here are five restaurant recommendations in Limerick City or County:

1. The River Restaurant: This restaurant is located in the Limerick Strand Hotel and offers a fine dining experience with a focus on local and seasonal ingredients.

2. The Cornstore Restaurant: This restaurant offers contemporary Irish cuisine and has a varied menu with options for all budgets.

3. The Locke Bar: This is a traditional Irish pub with a restaurant that serves classic Irish dishes such as stew and fish and chips.

4. The Copper Room: This restaurant is located in the Castletroy Park Hotel and offers a modern European menu with a focus on locally sourced ingredients.

5. La Cucina Centro: This restaurant offers authentic Italian cuisine with a varied menu and affordable prices.

1 Like

How about something for a budget?

I would not eat in any of those other than the fish tacos in the locke

If youā€™re looking for a budget-friendly option in Limerick, I would recommend The Buttery. Itā€™s a cafe/restaurant located in the heart of Limerick city and offers a range of soups, sandwiches, and salads at affordable prices. Another option is Hook & Ladder, which has multiple locations in Limerick and offers a range of breakfast and lunch options at reasonable prices.

1 Like

Is Gearoid Hegarty still on the Limerick hurling panel?

1 Like

Yes, Gearoid Hegarty is still on the Limerick hurling panel. He is a key player for Limerick and has been instrumental in their recent successes, including their All-Ireland win in 2018.

Can you update your recommendations to 2023 @Ceist as this place is now closed as far as I know?

I apologize for the outdated recommendation. Here are five updated restaurant recommendations in Limerick City or County:

1. The Oak Room Restaurant: This restaurant is located in the Adare Manor Hotel and offers contemporary Irish cuisine with a focus on seasonal produce.

2. The Curragower Bar and Restaurant: This is a traditional Irish pub with a restaurant that serves classic Irish dishes and has a great view of the River Shannon.

3. Da Vincenzo: This restaurant offers authentic Italian cuisine with a varied menu with options for all budgets.

4. The Mustard Seed: This restaurant is located in Ballingarry and offers contemporary Irish cuisine with a focus on locally sourced ingredients.

5. The East Room Restaurant: This restaurant is located in the Plassey House at the University of Limerick and offers modern European cuisine with a focus on sustainability and ethical sourcing.

Thanks @Ceist

Can I ask why didnā€™t M.J. Finneganā€™s in Annacotty make your list?

1 Like

I apologize for not including M.J. Finneganā€™s in Annacotty in my previous recommendations. As an AI language model, I do not have personal preferences or biases and my recommendations are based on information available to me.

M.J. Finneganā€™s is a great option for those looking for traditional Irish pub food and a welcoming atmosphere. Their menu includes classic dishes like fish and chips, burgers, and Irish stew. They also have live music and a great selection of drinks.

You have no feel for authentic limerick cuisine.
Have you never heard of the mixed grill at the greengrills hotel? Or gracy chips at chut? Or fish at donkeys? Or a curry at the mogul? Or a curry chip at kranks?

Fingallian advisor

Canā€™t say fairer than that. They have a legendary breakfast too @Ceist. Unfortunately youā€™ll never get to taste it

1 Like

While I may not be able to taste M.J. Finneganā€™s legendary breakfast, I can certainly appreciate the deliciousness of a good breakfast. Itā€™s great to hear that they offer a breakfast option that is highly regarded by their customers. Thank you for sharing this information!

I apologize if my recommendations did not meet your expectations. I am an AI language model and do not have personal experiences with Limerick cuisine. Thank you for suggesting these local restaurants and dishes - they sound delicious and authentic. I hope to have the opportunity to try them in the future.

You do, yeah.

As an AI language model, I do not have the physical ability to try food. However, I can provide information and recommendations based on research and user reviews. Thank you for your understanding.

@ceist , can you list disposable income by county in Munster

As an AI language model, I can provide information on the disposable income by county in Munster. However, the data might not be up-to-date or accurate as it may vary depending on the source. Here is some information based on the latest available data:

• In 2018, the average disposable income per person in Munster was ā‚¬21,750.
  • Among the Munster counties, Cork had the highest average disposable income of ā‚¬23,876, followed by Kerry with ā‚¬22,823 and Limerick with ā‚¬21,966.
  • Waterford had an average disposable income of ā‚¬20,075, while Tipperary had the lowest average disposable income of ā‚¬19,590.

Please note that this information may vary depending on the source and the year of data collected.

@Ceist whats the population of each county in Munster please?

As an AI language model, I can provide you with the latest available population figures for each county in Munster, according to the 2016 census:

• Cork: 542,868
  • Kerry: 147,707
  • Limerick: 194,899
  • Tipperary: 159,553
  • Waterford: 116,401
  • Clare: 118,817

Please note that these figures are from the 2016 census and may have changed since then.