Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

They have made an absolute shambles of this as usual, the likes of @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy on their Penny Farthings, cyclists are cunts.

They closed off the entire inside lane of shannon Bridge and howelys Quay for this

Imagine an estate agent talking shite :grinning:.Well I never…

The first 10 seconds of this pretty much sums up cyclists.

1 Like

The pro nitrogen oxide poisoning kids out in force today

@backinatracksuit - who are some of the woke bicycle crew?

Same as the other 19 seconds isn’t it?

She’s getting jip for cycling on the wrong side, some people are just so angry all the time, there’s nobody else there and she prefers to stay away from the traffic,

I took the kids out on the bikes yesterday, we went to Jetland and back, was gonna get a NcFlurry but McDs was only for drive thru, we’d never have crossed the bridge on the bikes before, and we cycled on the wrong side coming back for those same reasons, this is good for now while traffic remains light, fair play to the council for once

1 Like

That’d be the lady in the video, the councillor, Dugdale and me

3 Likes

That’s fine company you keep

1 Like

I was out in Woodies yesterday and I’d say I passed you on the road, around 1? You were wearing a red baseball cap. I thought it was an odd sight to see a lad and three or four kids on the bikes :clap:

1 Like

That was him cc @BruidheanChaorthainn

Is it the famous red hat that I used have as my profile? I’m not sure whether I had it on, I usually wear a cap when the sun is out but I have a few

2 Likes

This is great news - we’ve proved that Tracksuit actually exists and tho a DNA test wasnt taken on the spot, it’s more than likely they were his kids … your move @BruidheanChaorthainn

2 Likes

I’ll add that he looked like a very trustworthy individual and was taking good care of his kids.

Please don’t encourage him

Please encourage him

1 Like
  • I
  • R
  • A

I’d love for this to be over but don’t think it should be brushed away until the next time

That famous red cap :clap:

Hope you are keeping well. You are obviously a wonderful father and by all accounts a superb teacher too.

1 Like

Thanks mate, that’s nice of you to say.
@BruidheanChaorthainn is clearly trying to ignore this until he goes down that route again in the future, he called me a danger to children repeatedly the other day and I’d like to know if that accusation still stands in his mind and what specifically leads him to believe that?