Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Theres a place in newtwopot that is the pinnacle. Theres no end to the feed

No doubt posted before but fuck it, this is great stuff and hard keeping up with all the Limerick threads

3 Likes

Itā€™s a pub outside Rathkeale ffs .

A grand roaster feed . I think it is grand.

Leenā€™s in Abbeyfeale is good

Ah lads, ye have me lonesome here, Iā€™m off for a run now and Iā€™m gonna make a detour to go by this Weston place, if I see a game of ball going on Iā€™m in

2 Likes

Iā€™ll see you there

Half of Weston is gone now is it not?

Lots of boarded up houses, plenty more knocked, Mikes Cosgraves still looked busy

But they must all read TFK because they were expecting me, had to run the gauntlet being called a Cark cunt and having stones fucked at me the whole way up the Hyde

4 Likes

I told them to expect you and put on a welcome. They obviously misunderstood.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the job for you, you interloper.

I bet his pace per km went off the charts

1 Like

Iā€™m sure youā€™d be known up there @backinatracksuit

1 Like

Well knownā€¦Iā€™d say the were out clapping him on.

Did anyone call you a steamer

2 Likes

Shakey? A guy who played football with Hyde or Weston by chance ?

Yeah. Ginger.

Remember playing against him for Summerville. He got ā€œbonedā€ one day as we said back then. Team used to roar ā€œgive it to shakeyā€

Fine player underageā€¦

What drew you in to play for Summerville?

Canā€™t recall. I was going to school in town and there was an overlap of players and coaches from the school team to club.
Not sure I would have got on the Mungret Regional underage team anyway and they were playing over in raheen anyway if Iā€™m not mistakenā€¦

Youā€™d know eddie cla so?

A gentleman of the finest calibre. An out an out soccer man.

We were playing Aisling out in Anacotty one Sunday morning @Thomas_Brady and Cla sent one of our lads off after about 20 minutes, yer man got in the car and fucked off. That was mine and two other lads lift. I says to Eddie for fuck sake cla weā€™ve to walk now.

Iā€™ll give ye a spin kid, he says. The Aisling lads were seething