Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Dr Joe did for to door collections with Sammy Alderdyce

I was chatting to a builder last week about this and I asked him we the same craic happening in Galway City. He said that it most definitely is, an ethnic family, the B*******ts are the security contractors. A Grand a week he claimed the cunts are getting.

3 Likes

What’s Francie the flag carrier at these days?

1 Like

Francie is a scumbag on another level

1 Like

Didn’t Anthony kill Michael?

This thread has taken a sinister, disturbing turn in the last hour. Samurai swords, a lad surviving shotgun blasts while having a ride, mysterious deaths, protection rackets and assorted nefarious activities.
Hard to see what @flattythehurdler was so smitten with. Donkey Ford’s wouldn’t have done it anyway.

1 Like

Nobody knows for sure.

Doors and windows locked from the inside. Bullet in the head. But no gun in the room when the Guards arrived. I forget who broke down the door.

Thats the point I was making. Old people were plagued and Mikey saw a niche market for himself to help him go legit. As I said, I know where my fiver was going when I’d collect the pension. Of course it was warped as fuck but in the absence of proper policing with a significant number of the same police corrupt as fuck but that seems to be the direction that the country is taking.

In fairness if you weren’t know you wouldn’t get past the Nasher at the door.

Visit Limerick before you die.

Visit Limerick before Limerick visits you

2 Likes

I’m trying to prolong my life, visiting Limerick doesn’t appear terribly compatible with the plan.

1 Like

Another one . Another friend of mine who grew up in Keyes pk had the front windows put in by some prick Long story short but the guards caught him and left him go . Off down to Mikey Kelly who had words with your man to pay €50 a week until the damage was paid . Should have said he paid in full .

Can we have that in English. And don’t shout,slow and steady please

Went up Knockfierna for the first time today.
Fantastic walk. The famine cottages are class.

2 Likes

If it was in Adare, the place would clean up.

@dodgy_keeper must love walking up there and marvelling at Thomond Park glistening in the distance

3 Likes

There’s a spot in Limerick, it’s the small culbde sac road that leads from Jetland out onto the Condell road (you can walk through, some nice houses) where the Gaelic grounds and Thomond park are aligned so that it looks like the stands from Thomond are on the GG, it’s quite cool

1 Like

Never noticed that, but it’s a cool little road. Feels like you’ve suddenly landed into the country in the middle of the city.