Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Shot in the head, apparent suicide but no gun was ever recovered.

Didn’t he kill two of them in the Treaty Stone bar one night? Apparently they hadn’t a defensive would between them.

I know a few lads that used to frequent his sheebeen and they said there wasn’t a safer place to be in Limerick. Nash at the door would batter anyone who cared to start anything. Can’t say I’d admire the attraction to such a place myself.

1 Like

It was safe if you were welcome and known.

I suppose in a place where the police don’t give a fuck. You’ll take your own kind of justice. I know of people paying “security” for a building site in limerick. They were robbed recently. It was back two days later. Not a hope you’d have ever gotten it back otherwise. Cops wouldn’t even try

2 Likes

Didn’t he do the “security” for Rathbane golf course

1 Like

He did. The course got destroyed with robbed cars a few times before he minded it

1 Like

And after he stopped it went back to that.The lad that has it these days must be paying somebody for security as he’s not having any bother from what I see.

How much did he pay the kids to wreck it in the first place?

Theyd have done it for free. He made sure it didnt happen all the time so Rathbane could plan for a captain’s prize in peace, for a small fee.

You could call it a necessary evil

That’s the price of doing business

One of the Casey’s was charged last year with trying to extort a building site for protection.

Very rarely get jail time, he was up for a couple of other things around the same time too.

Always seem to have the wife 6 months pregnant as a mitigating factor.

Only an ejit of a builder wouldn’t have that factored into his price for a job in the ciiiitttttay, unless he knows @Thomas_Brady.

1 Like

Were you in it much?

Was that the two killed with the Samurai sword on Christmas Eve?

1 Like

Not me no.

Correct at the Treaty Bar on Thomond Bridge

1 Like

Were they the cause of the Park Bar having, ahem, to close down?

I remember a good number of years back a friend of mine was knocking a next door neighbour of the Kelly’s .
One night he was in bed horsing away and all the windows came in all around . He got up and grabbed his britches and ran to fuck . Someone had fired shots at the wrong house .