Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Those lads were all bullied in School.

2 Likes

I know,it’s a terror.Most of them are sound.

Repeating yourself endlessly is another manifestation of your famous internet persona? How interesting

By the teachers?

Have you opinions on how one should conduct themselves on the Internet? Do share.

You do what you want mate, internet personas are clearly a serious business,

I find people who repeat themselves endlessly in real life to be dreadful dullards but the rules are different obviously

In what way do people in your life repeat themselves endlessly? I’ve never encountered much repetitive behaviour in people. You might want to put together an internet behaviour charter for the rest of us.

You’ve never encountered people who repeat themselves in the real world? Wow.

Look mate, I haven’t much interest in conversing with a persona, just repeat the old bullied in school ‘gag’ again why don’t you.

But you started the conversation, no matter. How true is your persona to the real tackies? You seem to have an issue with personas as you call them.

I am exactly as you find me here,

I’m a middle aged man, my time is far too precious to waste pretending to be something I’m not

You’re so earnest.

Well if I am at least it’s me,

I’m happy enough with that

So are you trying to suggest that the bullied in school but wasn’t an attempt to draw me out??
You’ve succeeded :+1::clap::clap:

1 Like

I’ve no interest in drawing you out, you’re a tiresome bore.

I like to remind people that when travellers do bad things that it’s not their fault. You see, they were bullied in school.

1 Like

Jaysus @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will be seething

1 Like

WILLIE
WILLIE
WILLIE

1 Like

Limerick leading the way again. There’s no other county can make that boast.

Eamo wasn’t able for the Limerick juggernaut.

Willie O’Dea really comes to life when there is votes to be grabbed