Ex AFR posters on TFK

No, I’m the poster formerly known as South Limerick Referee. I’m busy chewing on an ice cream cone at the moment, so kindly take yourself away from me for a while like a good chap.

‘backs slowly away’

No need to pal. Sorry if I came across all aggressive but an ice cream from Hayes’ shop is the highlight of my day.

Did you get the roast in Hayes hotel last Sunday, They gave out plenty of beef for 11 euro.

you are in your bollix

I heard it was unreeeaaaalllllll,the dunph had a few wedges with his according to sources

Great feed it was all things considered. Definitely better then the Galway sponsored muck across the square.

Who the fuck asked you to chirp in? I was asked a straight question, gave a straight answer so I did.

you were flying it there until you said that bit about the straight answer. Its understandable that simpletons might want to be henry shefflin or tony kelly or someone however despite limericks lack of genuine hurling heroes to follow slr is a very strange obsession for you to have.

I’ll give you one Limerick hurling hero, pal. A recent one.

John Fitzgibbon.

Worry about the lack of hurling heroes in your own backwater you gimp before coming at the likes of Batt the Ladd.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1151139, member: 1552”]I’ll give you one Limerick hurling hero, pal. A recent one.

John Fitzgibbon.[/QUOTE]

He scored one point, an important one I’ll grant you, but one. So ease up on the plaudits for a while until John proves himself a bit more.

Agreed Batt, just making a point (like Fitzgibbon himself did last weekend) to some of the Clare folk on here who seem obsessed with what goes on across the county boundary.

After getting served some humble pie last Sunday you’d think they’d keep the heads down til the qualifiers kick in.

You wouldn’t be much of a man for subtext, would you Patt?

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1151139, member: 1552”]I’ll give you one Limerick hurling hero, pal. A recent one.

John Fitzgibbon.[/QUOTE]

Couldnt agree more with you. It takes very little for a lad to be hailed as a hero in limerick. last minute winning points v clare in first round munster championship matchs are the stuff of dreams. No doubt this one will have to be put up in lights once again when this generation come up short in croke park
will you have to spend the next 20 years like the last 20 seething over clare lads with all ireland senior medals while a better limerick team failed to deliver when it counts.

[QUOTE=“twiceasnice97, post: 1151266, member: 1061”]Couldnt agree more with you. It takes very little for a lad to be hailed as a hero in limerick. last minute winning points v clare in first round munster championship matchs are the stuff of dreams. No doubt this one will have to be put up in lights once again when this generation come up short in croke park
will you have to spend the next 20 years like the last 20 seething over clare lads with all ireland senior medals while a better limerick team failed to deliver when it counts.[/QUOTE]

Nearly beat the eventual all Ireland champions in the AI semi last year too. Not to mention the actual beating of Tipp in Semple who nearly beat Kilkenny in the AI drawn game.
Plus, limerick beat the tits off wexford who the reigning all Ireland champs* failed to account for over two fucking days!

[QUOTE=“fucked out, post: 1151270, member: 1495”]Nearly beat the eventual all Ireland champions in the AI semi last year too. Not to mention the actual beating of Tipp in Semple who nearly beat Kilkenny in the AI drawn game.
Plus, limerick beat the tits off wexford who the reigning all Ireland champs* failed to account for over two fucking days![/QUOTE]
Nearly :smiley:

Beat the tits off Wexford

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1151166, member: 1552”]Agreed Batt, just making a point (like Fitzgibbon himself did last weekend) to some of the Clare folk on here who seem obsessed with what goes on across the county boundary.

After getting served some humble pie last Sunday you’d think they’d keep the heads down til the qualifiers kick in.[/QUOTE]
You seem awfully upset DK, like someone who knows deep down their team is shit but can’t quite admit it.

Your point?