Ex AFR posters on TFK

Clare are fucked

Ye beat no one but Limerick on the way to that All Ireland in 2013. The worst cork team of any description that was let into Croke park and it still took two goes to manage it and Limerick beat themselves. What team of note did ye beat on the way to that All Ireland*

http://darkroom.sundayworld.com/800/0/cef16971c181f6235845ff969c722c87:4f345e68231b516713c4bae390dee228/clare-captain-patrick-donnellan-lifts-the-liam-mccarthy-cup

Doesn’t matter mate.

[QUOTE=“Bad Winner, post: 1151283, member: 2406”]http://darkroom.sundayworld.com/800/0/cef16971c181f6235845ff969c722c87:4f345e68231b516713c4bae390dee228/clare-captain-patrick-donnellan-lifts-the-liam-mccarthy-cup

Doesn’t matter mate.[/QUOTE]

Your a broken record kid, an orgional comment or thought would be great.

You’re

:smiley:

A typical Limerickesq moral victory. All talk and no substance.

The road was cleared for ye in '13 to win a handy, meaningless all Ireland*. AND ye know it. It’s tearing ye up inside. Ye’re “quality” is apparent now for all to see. Ye haven’t won a game since.
Those are the facts.

[QUOTE=“fucked out, post: 1151296, member: 1495”]The road was cleared for ye in '13 to win a handy, meaningless all Ireland*. AND ye know it. It’s tearing ye up inside. Ye’re “quality” is apparent now for all to see. Ye haven’t won a game since.
Those are the facts.[/QUOTE]
:rolleyes:
Yeah it keeps me up at night.

Yeah it keeps me up at night.[/QUOTE]

I really think it does. If only ye could have gotten rid of that mentalist Davy and we could have seen what the real potential of that Klare team was. Is what historians will say in a hundred years time.

It’s still better to burn bright and blow up than to be unmemorable nobody’s.
One All Ireland makes up for a lot of hurt.

[QUOTE=“Bad Winner, post: 1151305, member: 2406”]It’s still better to burn bright and blow up than to be unmemorable nobody’s.
One All Ireland makes up for a lot of hurt.[/QUOTE]

So you accept that it was an inferior all Ireland. That’s great, we’re finally making progress. :clap:

Come back to me when you have a valid argument Sean.

That’s fine slink off with your tail between your legs and youe handy all Ireland. I won’t rub it in.

Truely inane at this stage.

Aye. You can’t defend the indefensible. The softest all Ireland since Tipp bate the Scotch above in Croke park.
Though at least they had the good manners to bate the reigning all Ireland champs in the semifinal that year.
What team of note did ye beat in '13 again?

Limerickesque

[QUOTE=“fucked out, post: 1151312, member: 1495”]Aye. You can’t defend the indefensible. The softest all Ireland since Tipp bate the Scotch above in Croke park.
Though at least they had the good manners to bate the reigning all Ireland champs in the semifinal that year.
What team of note did ye beat in '13 again?[/QUOTE]
Don’t want to state the obvious but didn’t Clare beat Limerick in the semis that year? And I take it you’re from Limerick. Clare beat Galway in the quarters; they would have been in the AI the year before…
I can see where the * argument comes in for 2013 - sure we didn’t even get to play in Croker that year. As soft as it was you still have to win the blooming thing. IMO if you lose any game and go on to win the AI there should be an * beside your name on the records.

Clare deservedly won the AI in 2013. They won the games that mattered playing some great hurling. I don’t for a second buy this “soft AI” talk.

Just find it odd that some of their fans are on here giving it the big 'un a week after losing to a Limerick team who didn’t play all that well and who they clearly don’t rate.

Not saying we’re world beaters but over the last two years in championship hurling I think we’ve done enough to be taken seriously as a team who can be a tough proposition.