Ex AFR posters on TFK

There is no such thing as “a soft all Ireland”.
I cannot believe lads are still rising to this.

Silly conversation lads.

At this point, Limerick would be happy with a soft or handy All Ireland

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1151474, member: 1742”]Silly conversation lads.

At this point, Limerick would be happy with a soft or handy All Ireland

:)[/QUOTE]
No Limerick person with an IQ greater than 10 should be involved in conversations like this.

Good point @HBV*
Vote Yes

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1151352, member: 1552”]Clare deservedly won the AI in 2013. They won the games that mattered playing some great hurling. I don’t for a second buy this “soft AI” talk.

Just find it odd that some of their fans are on here giving it the big 'un a week after losing to a Limerick team who didn’t play all that well and who they clearly don’t rate.

Not saying we’re world beaters but over the last two years in championship hurling I think we’ve done enough to be taken seriously as a team who can be a tough proposition.[/QUOTE]
We are a disgrace at the moment, you played a team missing 3 if not 4 starting players who were all stars in 2013 and our management is all over the shop. Yet still Limerick only stumbled over the line. It’s a team of nearly men, that team will get genuine respect if they actually win it all. The players are all boring too, no characters or generational players like the Waterford team of the 00’s who were a far more prolific team also.

FOAD with this shit. Can you read thread titles?

Prolific at losing All-Ireland semi-finals. In fairness Limerick are progressing nicely on that score and may well have matched them by the end of the decade at least.

I was An Puc Fada and Yup-Outta-That

2 thick cunts alright.

And I was Corbally legend.

Fuck off

I remember that lunatic

No need for that coarse language Sean.

Cunt bag

[QUOTE=“fucked out, post: 1151270, member: 1495”]Nearly beat the eventual all Ireland champions in the AI semi last year too. Not to mention the actual beating of Tipp in Semple who nearly beat Kilkenny in the AI drawn game.
Plus, limerick beat the tits off wexford who the reigning all Ireland champs* failed to account for over two fucking days![/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

which explains why no one has opted out yet.

I’d rather a soft all ireland than no all ireland.

You’re telling me that you’d trade in all Limerick’s moral victories for a * ?

a moral victory is as useful as gary kirby’s fingers

I didn’t know you knew Gary in that way, Art…