“billy” was it :smile:

I wouldnt anyway

The music died the day we lost the funny and dumb ratings

Lads would be seething

3 Likes

i ended up emigrating because of this site in 2011
same with @caoimhaoin who ended up in oz
it was mental

Rocko I’ll volunteer to do a bit of moderation if it’d help out.

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like

Plenty of interventions from people. Very few that were credible threats.

The multi-medal winning swimmer probably took matters furthest but then she had the opportunity and means to do so given her employment.

A couple of international ones then from celebrities who go through very official routes but they’re usually easily dealt with.

A few people had shite written about them that should never have been written and were very sound about it when they did complain. Damian Lawlor being a prime example of that. But it’s not the nicest feeling in the world when you answer an unknown number to have some pissed off arrogant journalist complaining (until you realise the extent of his complaint is that he doesn’t want to be celeb spotted at Mass).

That Today FM journalist ringing me during my sister’s wedding to complain about his broadcast style being heartily criticised was another low point.

46 Likes

@Rocko
BTW, i hope you are keeping well healthwise

4 Likes

+1

1 Like

Thanks Michael. I’m all good. You’ve gone all soft this evening.

1 Like

You picked up a nice post award two minutes after posting about that incident so that phone call has proven to be worth it in the end.

2 Likes

Its not unusual for those running the raffle to win the raffle :wink:

3 Likes

How do these lads get your phone no?

2 Likes

I know with some sites you can check who the domain is registered to…

1 Like

the same way kev ended up giving advice to wexford GAA was it ? was that in the evening echo at one stage?

We need to bring back idiot of the month.

Nah, its been done.

Regarding bullet point 3, I don’t believe there’s a need for individual Celtic match threads.

1 Like

There were some great days when it was running.Especially the time the dunph was nominated.