Facehop 2012

Iā€™m disgusted with Mac here I have to say. Typical MacBully behaviour.

1 Like

Iā€™m so disgusted I pressed reply twice to register my disgust.

Iā€™d call Mac a cunt but Iā€™d be afraid of the consequencesā€¦

Yeah Iā€™d be afraid heā€™d stalk me and throw up my Facebook page.

[quote=ā€œcount of monte cristo, post: 713943ā€]
ā€˜the internet is serious business and not to be trifled withā€™

Jimmy Carter 1977[/quote]

:lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:

Couldnā€™t stop laughing when I read this post yesterday. Somebody please bump the ā€˜post of the yearā€™ thread.

So Rocko and Bandages ye are leaving it up? That is a shocking invasion of privacy-I had heard on AFR that ye were 2 fucking children but I didnā€™t realise ye were such nonces. Fuck it leave it up there Iā€™ve nothing to hide. There are a lot of hard men making claims on here-I have had not one friendship request but I welcome them. Sidney get in touch with our mutual friends and organise a meeting-then you can act the hard man in person. TASE I am literally bouncing off the walls here-burn that picture into the back of your stupid cunt head because I am gunning for you. I donā€™t know how but I am after you ya cunt-if youā€™re such a fucking hard man send me a friendship request and we can sort this out man to man. We both live in Dublin and I can come to whatever sinkhole flat you live in. If I donā€™t get one over the next few days you can come back on here and admit that you are a fucking pussy of the highest order.

21 Likes

It seems my post has just been usurped bandageā€¦

Internet gold on this threadā€¦:lol:

Sent from my HTC Desire S using TFK App

No one will send you a friend request Horse because we value our privacy on TFK and whoā€™s to know what youā€™d do with the info if you had it.

We have two mutual friends as well, work related Iā€™d say because I donā€™t know you at all

Mac is one bad cunt all the same. Your not the first and you wonā€™t be the last

Iā€™m being serious for a second. You need to take this threat seriously. If he has your Facebook he has everything. Delete all your profiles from social media, forums etc and create new email a/cā€™s the ones you have are probably compromised too.
The Internet is serious business, you canā€™t be too careful.
Take care.

1 Like

We know who you are - itā€™s you who needs to watch out, pal.

mac will track him down and really sort him out, its amazing how good his IT skills are

Playing devils advocate for a second; are we all comfortable with letting Mac do this. Who knows which one of us could be next.

Now I get on great with Mac, think he is he best poster on here and would never do anything to antagonise him but still and all I feel for Horsebox

[quote=ā€œdancarter, post: 713994ā€]
Playing devils advocate for a second; are we all comfortable with letting Mac do this. Who knows which one of us could be next.

Now I get on great with Mac, think he is he best poster on here and would never do anything to antagonise him but still and all I feel for Horsebox
[/quote]out of order, but horsebox pushed him to it

Fair enough. I donā€™t know what horsebox said to kick it off but it must have been bad

Fuck it not much I can do about it now-he and the rest of ye have seen it now so not much I can do now. At least a few of ye have some decency and asked for it to be deleted-the rest of the hard men now need to man up particularly TASE-either back up your threat to glass me or come back on here and admit to everyone you are a keyboard warrior but a quivering little pussy behind it all. Mac is obviously some sort of IT nerd and has taken this to a whole new level-have to grudgingly respect that but Iā€™ll bide my time. There are other ways of finding out who people are-Iā€™ve worked out who people are on AFR before over time and I will do so here again.

I wouldnā€™t mate. Iā€™d just let it go. Wonā€™t end well, few serious nuts on here lurking.

1 Like

horsebox you must realise, you are running with the big dogs now, this is not the amateurs of slurrypit you are dealing with

Is the link still up? Ah lads for fucks sake take it down if it is.

http://media.fakeposters.com/results/2009/07/24/8aj6endvb1.jpg