Facehop 2012

Outstanding work :clap:

:lol: Mac cleaning house here

How the fuck does he do it! Thatā€™s why you need to steer doggy wide of Mac!

Yeah right itā€™s your ā€œfriendā€. Fck off

a boy the Mac!!

Incredible scenes :pint:

Thatā€™s a shocking invasion of privacy for that poor cunt. FFS sake.

Mac the knife

Super Sleuth.

The line is a dot to you Mac.

Only meant to be a bit of banter on here.

Yeah Mac probably went too far this time to be fair. Maybe delete the link.

Horsebox, Iā€™d get your mate to change his privacy settings and at the very least change the profile pic as he looks like a complete and utter simpleton.

2 Likes

Outstanding stalking from mac

Macā€™s IP address tracker strikes again!

Thatā€™s poisionous shit Mac, the PM you sent out before about a posterā€™s linked in and other contact details was bad form also but at least you didnt put it on the main board. This Horsebox is a bit of a tool and needed taking down, put TBF this is bad form

In the interests of transparency and fairness Iā€™m going to throw this one open to the members: should Macā€™s post be deleted? Horsebox doesnā€™t seem too perturbed on this thread but he has reported said post (with an understandably emotional reaction where he called the post ā€œillegalā€ ) .

2 Likes

Definitely should be deleted. That shit isnā€™t on and pretty sure it violates the Online Forums & Message Boards Act 1958

5 Likes

So it seems the Internet is serious business after all hmmmm.

it may not have been Horsebox who sent you the PM Rocko, if Mac was able to figure out his FB page he may also have gotten his password to here.
I know there was an issue with kev a few years back and Dunph promised to get it sorted out and that was the last we heard of , but that Mac is a horrible cunt and when he gets shown up on here he gets very, very poisionus, we wont see Horsebox again id say

1 Like

ā€˜the internet is serious business and not to be trifled withā€™

Jimmy Carter 1977

Sent from my HTC Desire S using TFK App

I would agree with this-both the tool part and the bad form part. Rocko leave it up there if you want but if you think, as a moderator, that this is fine and should be tolerated, then thereā€™s not much more I can say to you. Iā€™ll leave ye to it.

1 Like