Facehop 2012

:lol:

I think thereā€™s a second ever banning potentially in the offing here. However before any action is taken Iā€™d like to hear the views of the recent additions on this matter. Particularly Horsebox. TFK has a happy tradition of washing all dirty linen in public*.

*This is an anonymous forum but you know what I mean.

Including members personal details if it deems necessary*

*which in the instance above is probably the correct course of action

Macā€™s probably gone a bit overboard here but is there more to it than this? Has a moderator leaked Horseboxā€™s personal details to Mac perhaps which Mac was able to engineer into tracking this guyā€™s social networking pages? Anyway I really wouldnā€™t like to see this guy named on the forum, I think we all know what his name is now after Macā€™s post but I donā€™t think we should go down that road. For me the post should be deleted. To be honest, Mac was very quick to get heavy. Weā€™ve all had robust disagreements on the site but Mac pulled the knife very quickly. I wouldnā€™t like that to be the normal response to a bit of handy guff. A personā€™s life outside of TFK should be their own.

Dont fuck with the mac,horsebox wasnt long running to tell daddy was he

I couldnā€™t access the link so not sure what happened to be honest which means this post is utterly irrelevant and irrelevant posts are wrong!

Good point, well made

:lol:

Mac you diabolicalā€¦ :ph34r:

Delectable.

Horsebox destroyed there

Take it down lads ffs, the state of the gimp. :lol:

Allā€™s fair in love and war and all that but the post should come down. Horsebox could decide to inform yahoo or google and that could mean a world of pain

[quote=ā€œFran, post: 713957ā€]

Allā€™s fair in love and war and all that but the post should come down. Horsebox could decide to inform yahoo or google and that could mean a world of pain[/quote]

Jesus if he does the site would be fucked. Iā€™m appealing to the mods or admins please take down the thread, two bastions of the Internet in one week would be too much!

Not cool Mac, not cool at all.

1 Like

Or the guards.

now I know what that gimp lookslike I make a solemn promise to the forum that if i ever see him on a night out Ill glass him

watch your back arsehole

Horsebox doesnā€™t respond to friend requests either. Miserable fcker.

[quote=ā€œThe All Seeing Eye, post: 713961ā€]now I know what that gimp lookslike I make a solemn promise to the forum that if i ever see him on a night out Ill glass him

watch your back arsehole[/quote]

Checked to here.

Embarrassed to say myself and Horsebox have three mutual friends.