Facehop 2012

Fuckā€¦ That manyā€¦

To be honest I was actually a bit surprised to see that he had three friends at all.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œSidney, post: 713966ā€]
To be honest I was actually a bit surprised to see that he had three friends at all.[/quote]

Dude not coolā€¦ Iā€™ll be your friendā€¦

I bet I have more friends than you have cows.

Do you not realize the price of cattle these days Sid? Like fuck would i call them friends at that price!

No. I havenā€™t a clue about the price of cattle. The only place Iā€™ve ever come into contact with cattle is in the smoking area of Copper Face Jacks. And Iā€™ve never had to pay for them.

As tough a spot as behind a bullock squeezing his bollocks! You just know the shit storm is a coming!

Lads this is getting a bit more serious. The site has been issued with a specific legal threat relating to Macā€™s stalking. Iā€™m coming round to the idea that a line was indeed crossed. I canā€™t have the Guards banging on my door because some lad had his details splashed all over the internet like some sort of Davidson or Middleton lass. And yet at the same time your man does look a bit gormless.

1 Like

He does have a head like a horse

1 Like

As an admin, I abhor people taking liberties like this and I would have sorted this earlier if I was online. Mac, expect a moderate infraction to wing its way to you. Horsebox, your ā€œmateā€ is one ugly mutant.

1 Like

I think in hindsight Mac has displayed an unreasonable sense of entitlement in his actions on this thread. He pays nothing towards the upkeep of the site or towards an insurance against libel matched by a total lack of any attempt to even understand ā€“ let alone accept ā€“ that Rocko has a right, and a duty, to administer this site in accordance with the law and in the interests of everyone who uses it.

Horsebox has been blaggarded here in fairness. Iā€™m all for banter but Mac has gone too far. Why did he have to put his facebook profile up? He could have just put his initials up as a veiled ā€˜I know who you areā€™ threat without actually exposing him to the whole board.

It seems rocko and the others donā€™t like this little influx and it might spoil their cellic/Iā€™m a rich accountant better than the other Joe soaps type party. I think this is some big hoax to leave the impression that peopleā€™s private lives get invaded and it will deter other AFR types joining. Or even worse, they sacrificed a genuine poster, horsebox, to maintain the levels of soccerism, cronyism and general ā€œIā€™ll suck you off if you suck me offā€ kinda banal shit that goes on here, with nobody able to think for themselves without being validated by a ā€œmateā€. It is sad to see such low levels of emotional intelligence.

The policies here seem to be very similar to an Australian Immigration policy.

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œcaoimhaoin, post: 713977ā€]It seems rocko and the others donā€™t like this little influx and it might spoil their cellic/Iā€™m a rich accountant better than the other Joe soaps type party. I think this is some big hoax to leave the impression that peopleā€™s private lives get invaded and it will deter other AFR types joining. Or even worse, they sacrificed a genuine poster, horsebox, to maintain the levels of soccerism, cronyism and general ā€œIā€™ll suck you off if you suck me offā€ kinda banal shit that goes on here, with nobody able to think for themselves without being validated by a ā€œmateā€. It is sad to see such low levels of emotional intelligence.

The policies here seem to be very similar to an Australian Immigration policy.[/quote]

I think youā€™ve nailed it once more, Kev.

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œBandage, post: 713978ā€]

I think youā€™ve nailed it once more, Kev.[/quote]
So let me get this straight, acc to caoimhaoin Bandage will in theory suck me off if I suck him off?

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œBandage, post: 713978ā€]

I think youā€™ve nailed it once more, Kev.[/quote]

Cheers, expected as much.

1 Like

Iā€™m disgusted with Mac here I have to say. Typical MacBully behaviour.

Iā€™m disgusted with Mac here I have to say. Typical MacBully behaviour.

1 Like

Iā€™m so disgusted I pressed reply twice to register my disgust.

Iā€™d call Mac a cunt but Iā€™d be afraid of the consequencesā€¦