Fair Warning

:rollseyes:

Look, I’ve been over this. There were posts I deleted since that fall into this category but I’m not going to get into going through every post he made and decide on it in splendid isolation.

Nobody should take TFK too seriously but it does cost time and effort to keep it open and if something or someone becomes incredibly boring then I’m happy to do without that someone to save me on time and effort and to save others from dredging through shit to find anything even approaching worthy of their time. There are businessmen on here for heaven’s sake - they can’t spend their valuable time skipping past the mundane.

In sports parlance, one can be kicked off a team for disciplinary issues or for poor performance. When a player with a history of disciplinary issues turns in a string of dreadful performances then the outcome is inevitable.

3 Likes

FFS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

Not holding it up as any kind of gold standard, but there was a solution to incessant wumming on AFR on English football topics. Liam limited the # of English football threads to one (1) and anyone starting another got banned. So how about one thread for those addicted to incessant wumming. It could be known as the halfwit thread, and Tossy and HBV and any other serial infringers could be limited to posting there for a period, a sort of rehab for halfwits.

1 Like

Or else lads could just display a modicum of cop the fuck on.

7 Likes

33% of the Irish electorate support Fianna Fail, mate, and yet you think lads will show a modicum of cop on an INTERNET forum?

2 Likes

This isn’t a democracy though.

why do you care?

1 Like

Because you would be the first I would nominate for a stint in the rehab thread. Instead of IOTM we could have a poll to nominate halfwits in need of rehab.

1 Like

Wankers.

1 Like

Top top posters like myself are starting to tire of all the fanny acting going on here lately.Its difficult to operate on a different level when the conditions aren’t right.

I may have to start The Official TFKTTPC (TFK Top Top Posters Club) or simply known as ‘The TPC’ to try to save this place if shit isn’t sorted out. I already have a shortlist of members drawn up.

Is there anything to be said for a Champions League type format?

4 Likes

Welcome back @appleRambled , place wasn’t the same without you.

That’s fair enough, it’s your site. In hindsight, was 2 weeks a bit excessive to make your point considering you banned brimmer for 8 beautiful minutes?

Boo hoo

Shut your cunt face.

Such a paradise exists:

http://tfk.thefreekick.com/c/things/dungeon

2 Likes

Can we restrict @croppy_boy to there. He offers nothing of value.

2 Likes

That’s called sleep Fitzy

2 Likes

How do we think this will play out?
There’ll be some excitement here in the last hours and minutes of the ban.
@anon32894817 is back, still no sign of @Smark, he’s missed.