Fair Warning

Unreal, unbelievable

You tagged me Joe, I only had a couple of minutes so hadn’t time to read back, I’ve done so now thanks.
It’s no surprise really, how long could that have gone on for. it was a prolonged TFK suicide. Tassotti appears to be some sort of legend around here, to me he’s never been more than an annoyance fucking up most of the good threads, either way it seems that his life can’t go on without this place so we’ll have to put up with a similarly annoying cunt for a while more, I’ll concede that he added a lot in terms of craic etc.
@Smark is a great poster, perfect mix of mild wummery and genuine interesting posting style.
@anon32894817 could be decent now if he steps out from the shadows of the ELC. Good on sport and as a young lad he could learn a lot from the elder lemons.
Now I’m off to read the last few days of posts.

@Smark is a great poster, except when he veers into non-Liam Sheedy topics.

@Mac will ruin you if he sees that post. Delete it quickly @Joe_Player

I hate the Patriots as much as the next man Joe but not sure what relevance that has?

At what point do we have the Kaiser Soze moment where @backinatracksuit reveals himself as an alter ego of @hbv?

10 Likes

The exaggerated foot dragging would explain the constant need to buy new trainers…

6 Likes

@Tassotti mugged himself off good and proper when he strayed from vegetarianism to gone off meat, and from sourdough to dominoes pizzas. For those few short weeks when he was on the straight and narrow he was reporting enlightenment, Christ-like consciousness, and levels of clarity of mind that bordered on unreal and unbelievable.

Your heart would go out to the other guy (can’t remember his name at the minute). Didn’t he admit to being on topical corticosteroids for some condition he has. Sure the dogs on the street know steroids cause mood swings, etc. It probably goes some way to explaining his fighting with everyone

I know @Smark was very pally with the two (and sure Tossy was even one talking about inviting myself and a few other lads over for an egg - hard to see that happening now), but I genuinely hope @Smark sticks around. He has a great way with words.

I often feel suicidal when I see a full stop in one of your posts closely followed by more sentences of absolute waffle. You are a nice guy undoubtedly but fucking hell, mass is more interesting.

@mac sorry

1 Like

We won. We gave them enough rope and like the lead singer from Inxs, they couldn’t help themselves. We will destroy The Bird and Jon Snow next, another two gimps.

3 Likes

Post reported.

1 Like

At least he says stuff mate, you’ve gone quite a way down the MBB route of posting loads but adding very little, if you don’t mind my saying.

3 Likes

Very harsh, pal. I always enjoy finding out little tidbits about @backinatracksuit 's life such as his children’s food preferences. Fuck you.

3 Likes

STOP LADS PLEASE PLEASE:writing_hand:

Fucking hell mate, you’ve made your point now, maybe I am a boring cunt, I’ve got quite a mundane life, I post here for a bit of fun. I could trawl through your history and I’d say I’d do well to find an interesting post you’ve made, as far as I can see you’re the funny pictures and gifs man.

Thanks @Bandage, those are the important things.

3 Likes

So true, the funny thing is that it was backinatracksuit who is way too earnest and bland for his own good that actually destroyed them. He responded to their pops by exposing Tassotti as a walter mitty bedsit dweller . Their anger spiralled and spiralled until they were spamming their board with their inane bants

4 Likes

He responded to their pops by exposing Tassotti as a walter mitty bedsit dweller .
[/quote]

Surely nobody believed that he actually was in England ? Id say he’s a sad old bastard at the back of it all.
I kept hoping and willing him on to come up with some other fad. That might have saved him, but lack of a new fad and his allegiance with nosmark and robo- step-dad were unfortunanately the death knell.
His nutri bullet days were his best.

1 Like

Now that you’ve used me for your own underhanded purposes can I expect a return to the initial hostilities?

He may be being sarcastic to bandage. I hope he is. I fear he isn’t.