Fair Warning

Correct. +1. Nodding in agreement here.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy fix this

@Tassotti will rise again. He has had more more internet handles than the @The_Dunph had hot dinners

2 Likes

Cunt, that’s going in the notebook.

Better.

1 Like

I tried on a pair of trainers the other day but I left them behind me, it’s been eating away at me since, I’ve a feeling the thread could get a poke in the next few days.

SHUT UP @backinatracksuit WHAT ARE YOU 10

1 Like

If I was 10 I’d be spending my money on fizzle sticks and cadet cola Joe.
No need for the hostility mate, I thought we were pals?

@tassotti should never have been in an alliance with anyone. He forgot what made him great, attacking or supporting anyone or anything at any time with complete disregard for consistency or that he might contradict what he said earlier, as long as it was contrary and could be used to put down some cunt. Maintaining an alliance with that loser oddball fella took away his unpredictability and authority.

The man has reinvented himself many times though. He will rise from the ashes. Probably after he changed his life in ways that he never thought possible.

2 Likes

I feel there’s little doubt one of the following will appear in the near future:

@John_Terry
@Sergio_Ramos
@Pepe
@CristianoIsGod
@CR9
@Nigel_Farage
@Boris_Johnson
@Donald_Trump
@RonanMullen
@SupportIsrael
@QueerMuslimsOut

Which oddball loser fella ?
@Smark or the Spotty lad

Better.

Shut the fuck up har you stupid junkie.

He was an embarrassment at the finish.

2 Likes

STOP IT WHERES ADMIN WHEN YOU NEED THEM @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy CALLING @Mac

mac?

.:sob:

I think the mods need to seriously consider adding @Joe_Player to the admin team.

Yes mate?

Amazing scenes of late here. It’s gotten me to think that the role of TFKCSA has driven yet another incumbent(s) over the cliff. First iirc The Link Walshe found himself removed and exiled.
A number of other minor chancers took on the role only to hit the rocks. Of late @Smark became embroiled in an unsavoury battle of wills before succumbing to the pressure exerted by the ELC alliance, only to now find their tenure has crashed and burned in spectacular fashion.
The role is clearly a demanding one - @Fagan_ODowd has wisely distanced himself from it and who could blame him. Does this mean a return to the role for Brimmer - it’s a poisoned chalice in any event.

It’s reminiscent of the time that gingery lad (who’s name escapes me) took over from Whisky-Nose at Old Trafford. Tricky times ahead.

3 Likes