Faldo's DIY General thread

For whitewash, you kind of fire it up with a mop. Goes on fairly heavy

For animal housing?

A scrape down, good brush down and ordinary cheap external emulsion sounds the best way to go if we’re all in agreement on that. No more animals in there now. The milk quota is long gone.

1 Like

That’s your best bet I say, I wouldn’t scrape much tbh making work for yourself, wire and soft brush if u insist

Right gents, Mrs Croppy went on a solo run and ordered an interior hanging basket.

What’s the best way to hang this without it leaning into the wall, if you get me.

Bear in mind I fucking hate drilling into the wall and everything that this entails.

EDIT:

This is the culprit

Call a fella

You’ll need to hang it from a shelf bracket on a wall or from a hook in the ceiling. You’ll need to find the joist in the ceiling using a sensor. There might be one about every 14 inches from the wall. Beg or borrow one of these.

If there’s a real plant going in it, then it will need as much natural light as possible.

1 Like

I need a bit of work done on a window, munster joinery apparently fitted the windows.

I rang them to organise a fella and the cunts are looking for 80 quid up front to reserve a booking, which will then take a minimum of 4 weeks for a guy to come out and “take a look”

Cowboys ted. But I’d say the 4 week lead time is standard enough

80 quid to book the reservation though. I’ve never heard that before

Do you need them to look at it? Can get decent local window installers who do repairs would most likely do a better job on it.

I fucked them off and rang a buddy

1 Like

Munsters after sales service is renowned. For all the wrong reasons.

1 Like

And their actual service

1 Like

Are ye doing this for everyone i says to the guy? Yeah
How do ye get away with that?

We just do

On some level this was probably an existential question

Tiler just gone out the door after tiling a bathroom for us. Fucking house is like a bombsite after him. FML life

Call the bollox back to clean up after him

:sob::sob:

1 Like

Lad… Christmas week and all…

I’m rooting for you.

1 Like