Disappearing ink

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Make sure the fire isn’t lighting

And the steam rising off her as well

This stuff is good if there is a matt finish

1 Like

I’m going to try and give what is a black stove a new colour in grey.

Lovely hurling. Have you given it a go yourself?

Haven’t used it before. Plenty of products like it, the spraying might be difficult with the stove in-situ.

@habanerocat I’ve an old Triton T90z that needs to be replaced. What’s the best alternative out there now?

:joy: :joy:

@FatChops slated the T90 on here. I think he recommended a Mira. But I can’t remember which one. Might have a search after if he’s as láither.

He knows his showers.

Second thoughts, if your not retiling I don’t see a whole lot wrong with the T90 myself.

You’re thinking of the T800 Ambrose. That’s Skynet’s first cybernetic organism, with living tissue over a hyper alloy endoskeleton.

I don’t know a whole pile about maintaining that. It self maintains in the large part anyway.

1 Like

Have you other electric showers in the house mush?

If you want to just heat the water (electric shower) the Mira Sport is a grand unit, if you’re looking to pump and heat (power shower) I’d go with the Elite.

Both up around €300+

There are lots of smaller 8.5kW cheaper yokes out there. Avoid.

2 Likes

Got a smashing one installed. Am away today but will send photo of it when back. Dual shower head yoke, great pressure. Was surprised how decent it is as wouldn’t be the biggest fan if electric showers.

Edit: found it on @jellyfish link:

https://www.dublinshowerrepair.com/product/t90sr-duelec-pumped-electric-shower-black/

I have the same shower myself and find it’s getting a bit noisy. This one seems a good replacement and is the same shape and size etc so should be a neat enough swap.

I’m not connected to this crowd and just sharing the link as I’ve been looking into the same thing myself.

https://www.dublinshowerrepair.com/product/triton-t90sr-9kw/

1 Like

Jaysus if the missus ever sees that I’ll be down €750 in a flash. Looks a nice job in fairness

I guarantee you she HAS already seen it.
and there’s probably plans in place that you know nothing about…

There’d be none of that going around behind my back nonsense in our relationship.

I just do what I’m told

2 Likes