Faldo's DIY General thread

Normally drop them ( just let them hang until finished)
but some don’t not want to go back up
Bloody springs
Awkward bloody bastard’s of yokes

1 Like

They are and if you damage the board, you’re in trouble.

1 Like

If at all possible I paint around them
Or mask off the cunts and flake away
Awful yokes tbh

Lads has anyone got one of those outdoor rooms? A seomra,/log house/cabin job? Mrs j wants an office so we are in the market and i havent got a breeze. I know its the sort of thing you only buy once so i dont want to fuck it up. Any and all advice welcome.
Eg. Getting the extras (prepaint/gutters/floors etc, what spec to go in at etc.

@Juhniallio They are a great job, take a look at these guys. Chat Paul and see what they might do for you.

LogCabins.ie is another option

1 Like

Irish language name is good. If he knows the Big Gaeilge handshake then i feel we can definitely do business.

7 Likes

Would you not just build on an extension?

2 Likes

I have. Got it off the lads who were at the garden centre in Kinsealy but that’s closed up now. Right yoke.

1 Like

@Juhniallio has planning issues with Fingal Co Co he’d rather not get into

4 Likes

He’ll need planning for that yoke if it has electricity and a toilet or is visible from the road.

Why would you need one of them?

12k tax free rental

1 Like

Ukrainians?

Converted the garage so needed somewhere to keep garagey type things.

Too enticing a smell off the home-brew?

1 Like

That property is nearly off my hands… actually… the solicitors are looking for the plans of the extension at the moment!

1 Like

Still open. Was up there last week. Presume you went for the log cabin version? Prices seem unrale. Wondering about sound insulation for it seen as my dream home is under the flight path…

Unrale good or Unrale bad?

Unrale good.

I’m very happy with mine and was very happy with the service and installation at the time.

1 Like