Faldo's DIY General thread

Daniel O’Donnell services gas boilers

3 Likes

Two toilets downstairs are draining v slowly. Its like no pressure there to suck the water back down. Upstairs toilets working fine. Used a heavy duty unblocking chemical and made fuck all difference…i had thought it was linked to all the heavy rain had just blocked drains but plumbing in rest if house is working fine and draining fine…

Dyno rod?

Is it a new house? Were they working properly recently? Have you had a change in diet lately?

Lift the manhole covers on The path outside and have a look

5 Likes

Your Drains are blocked. Won’t affect upstairs ones, but will downstairs.

@faldo knows

Should it be empty or low level of water under manhole…def full there is small volume of water leaking out of them when flushing toilets downstairs…

Why wouldnt upstairs be affected?

Dyno Rod?

No yes no

1 Like

A good old fashioned plunger in the downstairs, if it’s trickling past the first manhole the blockage is probably in the house. If it was full of water in the first man hole it’d be out the back

1 Like

Should be little or no water under the man hole unless you’ve recently flushed etc

1 Like

Gobshite

2 Likes

Did the plunger which works and drains the toilet more quickly than letting it drain naturally but back to slow drain next time. Def blocked outside id say :man_facepalming:

You’ve 3m x 4" of shite to fill up the pipe before it will be a problem upstairs.

2 Likes

And he with his hands down the downstairs toilet :eek:

Fatburger I’d warrant

Grease and shite and hair

@gilgamboa man up to fuck and get the rods out

2 Likes

He’d buy a set of rods for a fraction of one call out

And he’d have great fun with them. Pushing the shit into the neighbors drains.

1 Like

That would be a nice bonus alright. Now that I think about it that fucker probably has blocked mine

Gil be like

download (3)

2 Likes