Faldo's DIY General thread

Get your sleepers sorted & collected, hire or get a loan of a small mini digger.

You’ll have it sorted in one day. As @Faldo said, small channel dug out, some drainage stone and job done.

1 Like

Tbh I’d dig the whole area and plant directly into the ground for the first year… Even just potatoes and carrots, would do the ground wonders

Iv little to no interest is the issue. I viewed my plan, rightly or wrongly, as low maintenance for the long term

1 Like

Get it drained so and keep grass on it

If you raise the ground inside the wall do you run the risk of causing the road outside it flood.

Just do the drainage pipe and little soak pit so… That will solve it, 2hrs work max with a mini digger. Prob take ya the day manually

1 Like

[quote=“scumpot, post:1291, topic:14720”]

I fcukin hate it… Be here since I bought the house… Shed on top of it too… Missus loves it…

[/quote]
1 Like

Not cheap but one coat,2/3 years out of it, colours limited+ easy on front doors etc,no undercoating etc etc

1 Like

No

Its not a wall either its a ditch

Drain it into the neighbours place

Or just go down the www.daft.ie route to fuck.

I reckon Dan could not even tell us which direction the natural fall takes on his own patch of ground

It’s there online places you’d buy and get a lawnmower delivered?

The amount of useless cunt on here who would spend two hours in the gym every day but would burn himself death before he’d pick up a shovel.

10 Likes

What part of the Clare are you in?

Outside Ennis

Whelans in Kilrush are Husqvarna dealers so you’ll get either a push or ride on off them.
Dunno if they keep stock in branch in Ennis but they’ll get one in from Kilrush for you at worst.

They’d probably have used stock too.

I wouldnt bother with the gym either in fairness

4 Likes

Brother in law has one. Super job altogether

The place in Ennis seems to be closed. Ill try kilrush
:+1: