Faldo's DIY General thread

A zero turn mower if you’re only mulching, is the job.

1 Like

No, a push mower, I’m not quite the landowner you are mate.
As yer man says as well, a zero turn mower is the way to go if it’s a ride on.

Ive a very small site. Only need a small self propelled.

Wives

2 Likes

That Husqvarna I put an image up of can be bought in much smaller models which should be similar money to Tractor collector model.

What I like about it is you mow into corners where a tractor style mower won’t go.

If you area is small a walk behind is probably best option or even look at full electric machine.

1 Like

Fuck that… I enjoy cutting the lawns… Hour or twos peace away from Everyone, sitting on your arse taken it all in

Mine ended going up on fire at the end of last year. (I wasn’t there at the time) bought a viking… Unreal pice of equipment

Option 3 mate. My garden would fit into your veg patch.

What money are you talking for a decent one?

Paid €3k for my one about 3 years ago. Apparently they’re tractor mowers are shite.
Super tool the centre pivot models

1 Like

Is there a polio outbreak in the south? Arthritis wouldn’t be a good enough explanation for this carry on.

2 Likes

This happened to us, and I managed to fix it with two provisos.

1. The stone in the shower was bigger than a marble.
  2. The shower head was heavier than anticipated. I was in my bare feet, dropped it when it came off, shoved my foot under it to prevent catastrophe, and broke my toe the bastard thing.
    I went at it because the shower lost all pressure.
    Working Oxo now.
2 Likes

Anybody know where I’d beg, borrow or steal (even rent) a small one man scaffolding platform around Limerick? It would need to be on casters with a working height of about two metres.

Something portable obviously, thanks…

Any general recommendations or ideas welcome also…

Why not get a loan of one?

1 Like

Tressles? Must be someone on here with them or some platform yoke

Can u not do whatever you’re going to do on a ladder?

Naw, I’d need something on casters. Lots of moving around.

1 Like

Naw again, Can’t lean up against this structure. I bought a step ladder, thought it might do the job, but it’s not high or stable enough. I’m very bad for heights. A stable platform with all the tools I need on it would be ideal. Been googling but not too sure the exact name of what I’m looking for is.

1 Like

http://www.hss.ie/c/9000033/towers-and-platforms.html

Click on that and stick your thumb up your hole

1 Like