Faldo's DIY General thread

@blackjack take the land and say nothing

5 Likes

Ya if you go into your Co Co and thlell them the story and that you want a map of the boundaries of your site they will give it too ya

2 Likes

The map is the easy part to be fair. Matching the map to your own gaff is the hard part

Needs done though

Tidy bit of work by Sean Gavins lads there. Handy yoke.

1 Like

Another homemade option which may help but is not definitive would be to compare the boundary on satellite shots and ordnance survey map at geohive.ie which is the official ordnance survey site.

2 Likes

Ah now… Its in an estate… How hard could it be

Hahaha ya, pity they didn’t bring the wires for the lights through the center of the Joyce like they should have🙈

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out what it is. A burka boiler for all the Tay he’s drinking in the garage?

Is that a flat roof?

Is the photo upside down?

Try here first of all and see what you can make out from that. Should be obvious enough if the back is a few feet shorter than it should be.

https://www.landdirect.ie/

2 Likes

The North Galway folk have a fetish for the centralised vacuum, twas forced upon me too.

3 Likes

Strangely enough I didn’t put it in mine…

1 Like

Ya…

15 Likes

Jesus christ will you take that down.
@Arthur and @glasagusban will have seizures

10 Likes

Tidy job. Workshop?

It’s a batcave from where he’ll fight crime in North Galway. He’ll put a waterfall over the entrance.

5 Likes

Not sure yet… Main house is finished. Roofing another old house beside it and converting all the old stone sheds… Its a serious spot…

4 Likes