Faldo's DIY General thread

I am half way through removing, cleaning and regenerating a shower unit. Miserable work. I carry a strong hum of chlorine mixed with silicon. It would need silage to mask the scent.

3 Likes

The stone is going on The wall chief

2 Likes

Nice. I looked into putting thin stone, or stone cladding, whatever you call it, on a wall out the back, looks very neat, will need to let the savings build up a bit again though

Good luck with it look forward to seeing the pics

1 Like

I’ve to say I struggle with stone work, I don’t have the patience but I’ll give it a lash

Would be beyond my scope, there’s a bit of an art to good stonework

Ah it’s only a small bit… Lad I normally get is very busy but I’d chance a small bit

The field come back to life

Cheers pal. You dont recall the company name by any chance I suppose? I presume they were land surveyors?

1 Like

If you check the planning file for the new development (check the online planning on Meath Co Council website) The site plan will probably show a 2m high boundary wall or the conditions of planning will. Might even show the existing tree line.

2 Likes

How did the Clare fella react to the news?

1 Like

This is what ye want lads €130 all in, have it till Monday. They have bigger ones too for more rural dwellers

1 Like

Invited the neighbours yet? Go on loads of room

Depends, what’s the story with Stone Age tellies? I have a couple that I wanted to chuck in but have been advised against it

Been filling one for last 3 weeks, bit bigger than that alright.
I don’t know where she was hiding have the stuff dumped.

If they can be seen you’re goosed, won’t be long ref recycling centre open properly, my local one near accepts body parts if the little Mula passes swiftly - from " me to he" as the man says, on a serious note bury them , tell the skip man , drop him a e10 to dump them for you

1 Like

Very good :+1: Cheers bai

1 Like

The thing to do is load all the electrical stuff first then cover it with all your other shite.

Many recycling centers take old TVs anyway.

1 Like

Not now though ( officially) if you’ve a lot of electrical crap they might not be too happy, but a little Mula always sorts it, but you’re right I’d bury the lot of twas me

I was a while figuring out that a little Mula was a little moolah and not a little

I was about to bring this up as a point of order myself but after a quick word with Mr McGoogle turns out Mula is indeed an accepted spelling

1 Like