Fannings Fab 50

We see things they’ll never see

Take me out…tonight

One

:rolleyes:

Guarantee he will have Radiohead in his top 5,Fanning has a serious hard on for Radiohead!

No Radiohead in the top 5

He doesn’t decide it anyway :rolleyes:

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]No Radiohead in the top 5

He doesn’t decide it anyway :rolleyes:[/quote]Could have fooled me,the name was a farce then in fairness since technically it’s not Fannings 50.

it would be class if all the x factor fans voted for yer man joe’s song to be number one in this.
The height of post post post ironic humour or wherever we are now.

Yeah a total farce, it’s not as if the listeners of HIS show vote for it, or that the list itself is played on HIS show every year…

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Yeah a total farce, it’s not as if the listeners of HIS show vote for it, or that the list itself is played on HIS show every year…[/quote]You are in great form tonight aren’t you?:eek:

Jaysus, you were in fairly idiotic form last night.

I don’t understand the way One wins this every year more or less. Johnny Cash’s cover is much better than the original if you ask me.

Black Eyed Peas and Journey narrowly missed out making the top 50.

In the words of Benson from Father Ted - ‘Sweet Jaaaaaaaaaaysus’.

One is a terribly over rated song. I wouldn’t even put it in my top 20 U2 songs.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Jaysus, you were in fairly idiotic form last night.

I don’t understand the way One wins this every year more or less. Johnny Cash’s cover is much better than the original if you ask me.

Black Eyed Peas and Journey narrowly missed out making the top 50.

In the words of Benson from Father Ted - ‘Sweet Jaaaaaaaaaaysus’.[/quote]

Snob.

:clap:

one is an all time classic that will still be one of the best songs ever wrote in 100 years time.

ye are all a bunch of music snobs.

[quote=“WhiskeyInTheJar”]one is an all time classic that will still be one of the best songs ever wrote in 100 years time.

ye are all a bunch of music snobs.[/quote]
So you’re saying it’s better than the offerings from the likes of The Joshua Tree?

you cant compare one song from one album to a whole album

:rolleyes:

Wouldn’t even rank it as one of my favourite songs from Achtung Baby.

Thousands of people with a fairly decent taste in music voted it as number one, there’s very little argument unless you want RTE to devote two or three hours to your own personal favourites.

I was trying to compare One to the songs on The josuha Tree as opposed to comparing the whole album to it. The four singles off Joshua Tree each beat the shite out of One on their own merit.