FAO Accountants

Hell of a profile picture all the same.

https://twitter.com/smaishling/status/1054801070831087616

@Bandage has taken the first steps in his journalism career and kept a diary of his week for the Journal.

6 Likes

Its a fair cycle in from Coolock with an Iceland bag on ones back

Definitely one of the accountant clicque on here

"I also get a box of six eggs (for €1 it’s the makings of three lunches) and a pack of Tunnocks Teacakes "

1 Like

A 44 year old Accountant on 60k in Dublin. That can’t be right can it?

Fooley is a 46 yr old lawyer on that

1 Like

He is in his fuck.

He’s at least 50.

Younger, richer and less lawyerly.

And he is not a proper lawyer

Cringe

Fuck off tapir boy.

Sure I know that. I still have the papers

3 Likes

None of those mentioned in this series seem to drink , do Charlie or gamble .

Not terribly reflective of modern Ireland .

1 Like

You’re the lad who emailed his cert to a lad on the internet to win an argument with another stranger on the internet. You odd ball.

1 Like

“Total bill €9.29 . As the amount would be rounded up for paying in cash, I pay by card. Dinner is a pasta-ready meal from Iceland, left over from last week.”

:laughing:

I work with a chap like this.

1 Like

WTF

Due to having had a row with the bin collection company where I lived previously, I was charged a cancellation fee for not renewing with them as they sneakily changed their T&Cs to include auto renewal. I don’t have a bin collection contract as I only generate a small amount of waste, I let this build up in the garden shed and every three to four months, I borrow my dad’s car (I’m a named driver on his insurance policy) to go to the civic amenity site with the rubbish. It’s €15 for the car load.

2 Likes

That sounds horrific.

2 Likes

Accountants are smelly cunts. Who’d have thought it?

Youd get that leaving your training contract surely?

I’d have assumed so. He sounds like a proper pretend accountant - ACCA I think its called.