FAO Accountants

:lol:

^ is out of sympathy.

Corporate life can be fairly dull alright though.

Law is another one that attracts the honeys. Doing the blackhalls was kind of a upwardly mobile social status thing there a while back, no jobs in it now though. It has been taken off the skilled occupation list here in Oz too. Painters and locksmiths you will be happy to know remain in demand.

Did someone at Reuters give you their card and offer you a job there also?

yeah

next accountant up will be…

Me.

It seems a load of birds get into HR also. A fellow forum member did a HR Masters and he was one of only two lads in a class of thirty. The stupid chap was faithful to his girlfriend at the time when he had ample opportunity to maul around a dozen of them at various class events/night outs.

Agreed on lawyers too. It’s generally a surprise when I’m dealing with one of them in work and they turn out to be a dog.

Of course women will be drawn to HR. It’s a role for retards with very little brain power.

I detest HR departments, more than recruitment agents.

Clarkey is some clown alright

First wife is still my wife. I just call her that to keep her on her toes.

She calls me father of two, even though we have 3 kids.

Badumtish.

Diceys and Coppers will be absolutely jammers tonight as a pile of accountants finish their final exams today.

Included with them will be house mates of accountants, who may not necessarily be accountants, so there may be a bit of talent floating around.

Finishing on a Thursday isn’t the norm is it? Dicey’s is savage value during the week it has to be said.

They used to finish on a Friday before this year.

Dicey’s is savage value during the week it has to be said.

Did you see what I said there, farmer? I said Dicey’s is savage value during the week it has to be said.

It will be mucksavage value this weekend.

Tsk :pint: Tsk :pint: Tsk :pint:

Clarkey, are you trying to exert some peer pressure on Farmer to attend Dicey’s with you this evening?

Farmer - are you sure they’re finishing today? They only started on Tuesday.

There will be no one there before 9pm anyway as they’ll all be in Sandymount.

I have to be strong as I want to cut down on the booze. But at the same time I’m thirsty. It’s a veritable dilly of a pickle.

Appendage informs me the last exam today was an absolute stinker and that, quite hilariously, there were groups of birds huddled around crying their eyes out in the aftermath. One bird apparently cried for the whole hour’s drive home yesterday after the exam. Birds are so fooking amusing. :lol: