FAO Accountants

I expected more than ‘clunge’ I must admit.

Ridiculous that this made any sort of media coverage.

Those familiar with the early days of TFK will know what its predecessor involved and its gestation isn’t too dissimilar to that mail, just more web based.

great work runt, you’re a guy with his finger in many pies and as much as I hate you god damn it i respect you.

not too many with the x factor and a couple of mingers but a solid round of jumping all in all especially considering they are ‘accountants’. Few of them look fairly similar. irish women dont tend to do unique.

to be honest, they shouldnt be forwarding it on. gives pwc a chance to get rid of some ‘senior associates’ and bring in a few cheaper alternatives. Presume it was one of the cheaper alternatives that got the indo involved. worked in dublin about 5 years ago where a crowd in merrill lynch got the boot for something similar - those were different times of course they were all snapped up in a few days by the competitors even given a few days off to recover from the shock :smiley:

instead of talking in riddles about the early days of TFK would the moderator be so kind to inform us bandwagoners what went down?

Those chaps got fired. Fairly harsh.

Just to clarify, fired not fried right?

I can confirm that.

How many of them Clarkey? Fairly harmless stuff in fairness.

Don’t have the number. Presumably whoever of the original bunch started it, commented on it or passed it on. Doubt they could fire anyone for simply receiving it.

Delighted they got fired, what a bunch of stupid cunts, these are the exact type of cunts who move on to be “leaders of industry”, and thank fuck these fellas were weeded out, because it was the height of stupidness.

A very high number of people who do their “training” at the Top 4 turn out to be absolute cunts, even if they may not have been walking in the door.

Good riddance

Keep your idiotic ramblings to yourself you utter utter simpleton.

I know flano, i know.

The height of stupidness.

Fuckin hell.

No, that would be ranking the girls in your office and then sending the email to the world.

I know a lot of both past and present Big 4 employees an they are all stand up guys. Especially ClarkeyCat.

I know a lot of both past and present Big 4 employees an they are all stand up guys. Especially ClarkeyCat.

Big 4 training is great craic, it’s basically 3 more years of college with a bit of OMFG I’m so busy thrown in.

I know a pile of them as well, some were some of my good friends, still are. But they changed, in some cases they actually lost maturity as opposed to growing mature.

If you ever want your son or daughter to become a complete asshole, then the safest route to that is a job with one of the big 4.

Now only one of those types (i.e. Clarkey here) could not think it was very stupid thing to do. Have it out over a few pints lads, but a work e-mail??? Thats fucking stupid, and they got what they deserve. They recorded clear and blatant sexism, weather ye think it’s harmless fun or not, thats what the authorities and more importantly women call it. In this overly PC world PWC had to fire them, simple as.

It’s dangerous alright and I’ve copped on a lot in what to put in email and what to save for the pub. But as a young lad starting in the working world, there’s a culture in these places that you don’t know any different from, and that’s what these lads got caught up in. As I said earlier, rating the new intake takes place everywhere. It was inevitable that PwC would fire them but I don’t think the punishment matches the crime.

Thanks bro.

Sticking pencils in a printer is worse than sending a harmless email. I’d waterboard the cunts for sticking pencils in a printer.

:smiley: