FAO Accountants

Cant believe they published their pics :lol:

First from top left.

Fifth from top left.

The fifth from top left is kicked

For fuck sake. That Herald is a fucking rag.

The Independent Group must have something against PWC.

Then again it may just be an example of gutter journalism by them.

Probably a bit of both.

3rd from top left is best.
Also would do 3rd from bottom right.

fook sake. have to laugh at these media sources who think that they are in it for the poor old downtordden and the people who are affected by it all. and there they are splashing the photos all over the fornt page just to make sure every cunt in dublin knows it and ranting about the bad old executives. if it wasnt for the media I, and I’d say the vast majority on here, wouldnt have known a thing about this.

all this will do is make the women worse over the whole situation.

anyways, who would you pick as your top 3?

in no random order, I’d go with third up from the bottom, first on the top left and third in from the left.

if this thread gets forwarded, please delete my signature details etc.

Exquisite taste Gman :clap:

Poll poll poll POLL!

I would do all of them.

Did someone say there was something wrong with the economy too? At least the Herald will bring us the important stories.

I really can’t believe how much publicity this is getting.

I bet some of the birds on the list are loving it too.

Make it so Flano

3rd from the bottom for me

these accountant dweebs are the geeks that were bullied in secondary school- no one liked them as they were nerds & they just studied studied studied- they branched out a bit in college but were still intimidated by others- then they join a big 4 company & all of a sudden instead of been the social outcasts tsquare loving poindexters they are amongst their own- they get bullish & get arrogant- where once they were the victims they now take on the characteristics of the bully & this overt mysigonism is a symptom of that- at the heart of it all though they are still the vulnerable dweebs we all despised

Again TASE knows the score :clap:

Wow this is ridiculous.

Heard the moany bint from the Hedild on the Last Word this evening. She was appalling, not even factually accurate in what she was saying. Got a read of her article and it was the same shocking, moralistic rubbish. Then you’ve the cunts publishing pictures of the lovely ladies on the front page. She made some joke about there being 13 in the top 10 when any fool following it knows that it was a preliminary list to be whittled down to 10. When Matt pointed out that this may infact happen every year she was aghast. FFS.

I am outraged at the outrage on this one.

Great post :clap:

TASE on the ball here. He seems to be new around these parts but I like the cut of his jib.

There is a high percentage of idiots in these Big 4 firms. I’d dispute Farmer’s 90% ranking and would suggest that over 50% are dickheads. And I’d say it didn’t improve much since. I only worked there because it has enabled me to earn an awful lot of money and I haven’t had to suffer the humiliation of emigration as a result.

Ridiculously harsh sacking though. These things are best kept away from email though.

I hate to call a pillar of the forum like TASE out on this one but it most definitely does not take years of study or much intelligence to be recruited by a Big 4 firm.

What these guys did was stupid but running a front page story about a bit of email banter between a few guys that are only a year or two out of college is astounding. There are plenty more newsworthy stories out there.

fair enough mate although i dont think i mentioned intelligence

Seems that most of them are from Galway - that’s the lads not the girls unfortunately