FAO All Messers & Ball Hoppers

Have we the stomach for a bit of the old messing or is the fight gone out of us?

Tipptops , or I mean TommyGuns, threw up a suggestion on Bandages’ wonderful away day thread. We hit up a radio DJ, a certain someone from Kildare who spins discs on today fm between the hours of 9-12 to be precise.

Is this feasible?

If so, is sending an initial ordinary enough mail in, with a number of responses ready to go as he puts the dilemma to the nation the way to go?

We have some creative wordsmiths on board here, and some all round great guys in general, there’s no reason why we can’t make a cunt out of that cunt.

If this is something the board wishes to act upon this thread may have to be made private and away from prying eyes.

Sign me up CM I hate that midget cunt.

I’m merely the coordinator here… We need a good solid crew locked in first, then we decide the topic, then the when.

Ive loads a time on my hands these days wheres it to be ,that last attempt was shit,who will lead this ball hop?

Sent from my GT-S5369 using TFK App

I’m assuming what you have posted above CM is only an example of a possible attack and once the actual target is decided, this thread will go black and radio silence will be maintained. Sleeper cells be alert

Count me in. Happy to do something from outside Ireland to make it more ‘real’.

Perhaps the emigration angle might work

Given that some amateur ballhoppers have already put their names forward and haven’t been rebuffed - I can see this never getting off the ground.

For that reason I am out

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 695446”]Given that some amateur ballhoppers have already put their names forward and haven’t been rebuffed - I can see this never getting off the ground.

For that reason I am out[/quote]

Shermingate was the brainchild of a group of amateur ballhoppers.

Chewy, nothing has been finalized. Please hold tight until after this great sporting weekend before making any decisions.

I propose a small scale nuisance sortie on a forum at some stage today / tonight.

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 695446”]Given that some amateur ballhoppers have already put their names forward and haven’t been rebuffed - I can see this never getting off the ground.

For that reason I am out[/quote]
+1. For such an event to be successful you need one man and one man only. Small in stature, but a man who can manipulate others to his will.

:strokechin:

But it was a small and well managed group. For fuck sake CM is entertaining fuckwiths like Watchyourtoes, how could you have any faith in a simpleton like him in a ballhop.

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 695451”]

But it was a small and well managed group. For fuck sake CM is entertaining fuckwiths like Watchyourtoes, how could you have any faith in a simpleton like him in a ballhop.[/quote]

:lol:

I’m only seeing who is interested, pal. I already said I am merely the coordinator, there are better ball hoppers than me around, but they seem reluctant to act these days.

Sounds promising. Upset the Wollies again?

Ideally plans for this would have begun a couple of weeks ago with the new registrations staggered over a period of time to avoid arousing suspicions.

Agreed… a bride looking for advice on a wedding band initially and some small talk. Then by week 3 she suspects the groom is having cold feet but of course this is only natural. By week 5 she is checking his texts and by week 7 she see’s his a signed up member of one of Thrawneens dating sites…

How is claregirl?

Anyone still have the login details for that?
Activating a sleeper account like that would be ideal.