FAO @applecrumbled

The INTERNET is no place for mugs

The Internet is serious business.

@Dooley and @anon78624367 reappear out of nowhere the same time as @anon32894817 disappears. Is it 2014 again or something?

1 Like

What a bizarre little man you are. Telling lies and picking battles all round on the internet and offering advice to strangers who donā€™t ask for it. Youā€™re a creepy sort Iā€™ll give you that.

1 Like

:popcorn:

Lies?

Untruths.

What was that then??

:rollseyes:

Grand, youā€™ve nothing at all to add as usual. I really messed with the wrong guy.
@Dooley seems like a grand sort, Iā€™d hate to see you relentlessly bore the fuck out of him with idle threats for months and years to come.

Stop with your tiresome shit. You had your chance to apologise for your lies back then. You werenā€™t man enough to do so. I donā€™t need to hear anymore from you.

Thereā€™s no saving this place now

3 Likes

Itā€™s in a bad way.

12 Likes

I never lied, i pointed it out to you at the time, if you insist on continuing why donā€™t you put it up.
It was in the Rory Best thread, one of my few contributions, anybody with half a brain will see that i was on the ball.
But it will go on and on and on and on and on with you.

Start a forum so and close it off to the people you like and who are agreeable to your high internetting demands rather than posting and lamenting the state of the place.

Like one of those cunts who does nothing but moan about Ireland and never goes anywhere else

1 Like

Typical drunk @mac.

This thread is a load of shite. @anon32894817 is one of my favourite posters.

2 Likes

He was a great bit of stuff. A man of principal. Sad to see him go.

1 Like

:smile:

The internet is a harsh mistress.