FAO @applecrumbled

Thatā€™s what I like about the sports on this place, you have to know what youā€™re talking about or you get destroyed. Lightweights just get murdered.

The horsey threads here used to be profitable before he came along but the cunt will be back under another name soon enough.

3 Likes

@anon32894817 got plenty of winners

4 Likes

I donā€™t know tank. Iā€™d say if I tracked my bets Iā€™d find that his probably have me in the red. But I knew thatā€™s the way it was going and went ahead anyway.
One of the healthier traits in tfk is that posters generally thank other posters for a winning tip and keep stum when they follow a losing one. Maybe the only way to keep gambling healthy is to blame yourself for your losses.
Onwards and upwards.

5 Likes

The only way to gamble healthy is to not gamble.

5 Likes

He did. You just needed to know which ones to avoid. If he gave one a big long write up and was overconfident it was usually his own selection and youd need to tread warily.

2 Likes

If you throw enough darts youā€™ll eventually hit the bullseye. ā€¦

1 Like

So would you if you posted 20 tips a day. It reminds me of something a man once said to me about horses. The only way to make a million from them is to spend 10 million.

1 Like

And you should always stop when the FUN stops.

Who is this pointless fucker?

1 Like

For all the comments about me recently this definitely hurt me. I done you plenty of favours over the years you cunt. You were happy as Larry when us navy flag flew home in dewhurst???

11 Likes

Lovely ball hop, letting the clowns think you were gone.

7 Likes

We thought you wuz deadā€¦

Long live @anon32894817

4 Likes

Lave him go fuck. Heā€™s ruined the horse racing thread with his daily naps. Clogged it up completely, despite a plea to stop posting his own top 10 fancies of the day, 7 days a week.
Keep on eye on his P & L for a month and see how it goes.

1 Like

Has @anon78624367 made this official?

:rollseyes:

1 Like

Great to have you back. And even if itā€™s only temporary to tell a few posters some home truths, you can rest assured thereā€™s a warm welcome here for a potential new poster called @RhubarbTarted.

1 Like

Yeah

I must say this has been a fantastic 24 hours internetting by myself.

9 Likes

Jesus Christ. For all your man of the people shit youā€™re a poisonous cunt brimmer. Leave it go.

2 Likes