FAO @applecrumbled

Heā€™s a very nasty individual.
he came crawling on here looking for sympathy when a relative died.
but iā€™ve noticed itā€™s nothing but lame insults from him since.

A horrible treacherous Cark bastard.

1 Like

Unreal. Just read the degenerate gamblers thread. Simply unreal. @anon32894817 has the last laugh.

2 Likes

Savage Internetting.

I mean every last syllable of it. Also FOAD.

A thing of beauty. And @anon78624367 comes out of it well as well. The only downside is the fact that youā€™re not allowed Internet bet from France.

1 Like

Still no response from @dancarter to this. Thatā€™s gratitude for you.

@anon32894817 has won me plenty on here, most notably sizing codelco and Dortmund Park at big prices.

Kicking myself Iā€™d only a fiver each way on his selection tonight at 18ā€™s which duly won.

1 Like

A fiver each way more than me and he told me to post the fucking thing :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Je suis @anon32894817

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen a lot of Kung fu panda lately. I think you have negative chi. And you need to learn how to let the hate go. Thatā€™s the lesson Gary Oldman the peacock refused to learn in KFP 2

3 Likes

Iā€™ll tell you the truth buddy. I think Iā€™m schizophrenic, something along the lines of Jim Carey in me,myself & Irene.But instead of offloading a load of drivel to,the general public, the co board, the club committee, fellow coaches, work management, union HQ, colleagues, my wife & kids I offload it here.
Sure isnā€™t it a great place to vent.
Ps. I still think @anon32894817 is a sad bastard that has destroyed the horsey thread.

1 Like

Huzzah! Thereā€™s only 2 Brimmer Bradleys. 2 Brimmer Bradleys!

1 Like

Eaten bread palā€¦

Gave that the magic 10 :joy::joy::joy:

Lighten up khiiiiiiid

3 Likes

Itā€™s not my place to say but I feel thereā€™s great merit in learning to love and forgive all of the people. The path is a difficult one but it fills one with a tremendous sense of righteousness and superiority. The Buddhists place great emphasis on empathy, but how could you empathise with a couple of the shittards on here? Youā€™d be staring into the abyss.
Studying spirituality in the East really helped

1 Like

I just normally get drunk, abuse them and spend the rest of my days avoiding them. Itā€™s easier than alll that forgiveness shite.

1 Like

You can do that as well. Weā€™re a broad church

Here mate, whatā€™s going on here? A hape of faces talking all sorts. Any chance of a few bullet points?

The pretend gamblers are outraged because some young fella put up a few bad tips. Heā€™s a great lad when they come in though.

2 Likes

And who said this place doesnā€™t reflect real life. Ptchaw

1 Like