FAO Chartered Accountants

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 1058652, member: 1537”][/QUOTE]
What’s the question pal?

Brian, I have some accountancy questions. Can I send you a PM?

PM sent, buddy.

Fire it on pal. I will caution I don’t work in tax so my knowledge might be limited enough in that arena.

I am however an expert at bluffing and getting by.

@briantinnion, you must have been thrilled to see Peter Nyberg vindicating the auditing profession yesterday.

[QUOTE=“briantinnion, post: 1059122, member: 6”]Fire it on pal. I will caution I don’t work in tax so my knowledge might be limited enough in that arena.

I am however an expert at bluffing and getting by.[/QUOTE]
will send you a pm this evening

I think everyone will join me in expressing my delight at the appointment of Feargal O’Rourke (son of Mary, nephew of Brian Lenihan Sr, cousin of Brian Lenihan Jr) to the Managing Partner role at Pricewaterhouse Coopers.

yep, a cunt that has robbed the Irish out of billions gets rewarded by a profession that was asleep at the wheel during the boom- a match made in heaven

soz for snapping farmer

He’s relatively young isn’t he?

Does this mean that the portrait of Micheal Collins in PwC will be taken down now?

The profession was exonerated by Peter Nyberg yesterday pal.

It’s ok mate. I know it wasn’t personal. I understand why you may take that view.

[QUOTE=“briantinnion, post: 1059122, member: 6”]Fire it on pal. I will caution I don’t work in tax so my knowledge might be limited enough in that arena.

I am however an expert at bluffing and getting by.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

:rolleyes:

I could have a lot of this wrong but I think he is around 40, possibly adopted, and has always been seen as a bright spark. Has some tax loophole called after him which he discovered when he was quite young.

The less bright younger brother who stayed in Athlone has started into politics I think.

[QUOTE=“corner back, post: 1059267, member: 1572”]I could have a lot of this wrong but I think he is around 40, possibly adopted, and has always been seen as a bright spark. Has some tax loophole called after him which he discovered when he was quite young.

The less bright younger brother who stayed in Athlone has started into politics I think.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that would be it.

Was well ahead of me, should be 50ish

Anyone head to the Six Nations lunch chaps?

I started studying for my AAFRP exam this morning gentlemen. Please log all messages of encouragement here.