FAO Chartered Accountants

Unreal. Think of the networking opportunities.

It makes me proud to be a chartered accountant.

1 Like

Some fucking scam that is. The Nigerians would be proud of it.
Just pay us upwards of 1k a year and we’ll send you an advertisement laden magazine every month, and if you’re near Dublin on one specific day in December we’ll give you a shot of hot chocolate with a selection box.
Nice one alright.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s brilliant value.

1 Like

I’m tied into a similar organisation myself @Bandage and it breaks my bollix to pay it, but what can a man do.
I get a complimentary calendar most years.

Only better. We get selection boxes.

€550 or something to be part of CAI. Incredible value.

1 Like

Do you have a correspondence course qualification?

No.

Hope to chat to many of you at the Chartered Accountants Ireland christmas lunch in the Burlo shortly.

1 Like

If you want to be taken as an international business man you need to call it the “Doubletree”

Otherwise you look like a roaster up from the country looking for Marathon Bars and Opal Fruits.

3 Likes

Signing in from the Christmas Luncheon.

Having a wonderful meal with my friend and former colleague @Bandage.

Great crowd here.

These foreign vultures may come and go, but the Burlo will always be the Burlo.

2 Likes

1 Like

@briantinnion had to step out to take a business call - he’s a businessman. I’m just having a moment myself to check work emails and TFK. Will resume networking presently.

Is there much tail there, pal?

Actually loads. Some lovely young ones for me and @Bandage and some nice older birds for the likes of @balbec.

Still on my call guys. I’m on mute.

3 Likes

Just noticed @Bandage ready posted a similar pic. Apologies all.

Classy ones please. I have my own Christmas party tonight. That will be an eyeopener. @flattythehurdler 's was League Two standard. Mine will Champions League Final level.

1 Like