FAO Chartered Accountants

Yes

1 Like

Aer Cap offices on St Stephens Green suggest so.

1 Like

Super work by BT to circumvent the Celeb Spotting thread with the D’arcy spot which didn’t stand a chance of being allowed.

It’s a bit like a Big 4 accountancy firm getting around regulations to sign off a set of accounts.

Important that one starts at the bottom.

There’s good money in it alright but it’s like everything else at that age. You can step into a comparably well paid role for your age group but the real fruit is in a finite number of roles. Generally speaking I think you should look for a balance of experience at that time of your career so you can flip into other areas.

1 Like

Was involved in a football team over the winter and a lot of them aspired or are in the game

Very good salary and bonuses. Take a look at the annual salary scales published by the recruitment agencies and they compare quite favourably to all other industries.

Boys . Is this worth a read ??

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.omahonys.ie/bean-counters-the-triumph-of-the-accountants-and-how-they-broke-capitalism-p-10408706-amp.html

Looks like a hatchet job to me.

I think you might be right .

Looks fairly on the money (pun intended) to me.

The system is totally and utterly rigged.

I’m enjoying this book.

Any Oirish slant ???

Not yet

Thats a banning offence. Apologise to him

:fearful:

What’s happened here?

I asked for advice, then deleted it, as I said I better check in with my ex accountant.
Nothing to see here.

He won’t fit in. He’ll be wanting to leave early to go training the whole time.

And he’s broken the dress code already. And his tie is way too short.

Thats embarrassing.